Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never cared for Football so,tomorrow I'm going fishing or to the range,depending on weather.

Good time for either activity,with everybody watching the SB,I'll have the places all to myself.

oceanwarrior

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
it tomorrow? huh, had no idea. never really cared much for watching sports. well i have plenty of video games to play :supergrin:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I will be drinking beer and watching commercials. Couldn't care less about the game, or any NFL game for that matter. Now if we set up some kind of pool at the party I'm going to, and I have a vested interest in one team or the other I will pay attention.

·
Firm member
30,196 Posts
Volunteering at the domestic violence crisis shelter. It's their busiest day. HH

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
I have to get up super early for work Monday, so I will be missing it:supergrin:

·
Gen4 BETATester
5,297 Posts
Only reason I might watch it is for the commercials

·
Boom Shacka
2,423 Posts
Couldn't care less. I have always said. I don't really care for any sports that doesn't have loud explosions or just stuff getting holes put in it.:wavey:

·
Why so serious?
65,824 Posts

·
15,498 Posts
I'm hosting my annual Super Bowl Party. It's always a good get together - sports, good friends and beer - what more could you want?

;)

·
Registered
8,778 Posts
I enjoy the game itself. I couldn't care less about the pregame show, the half-time show, or the commercials.

I'm pretty much that way with all sports. I enjoy the strategies, watching players make big plays, along with the human drama of athletic competition. I don't care anything about the hoopla that surrounds it.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts