close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Anybody deal with Cal's Sporting Armory?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by aleffert, May 21, 2003.

1. aleffert

aleffert

Just wondering if anybody has dealed with Cals Sporting Armory in the past, and if so have they done you right? Thanks

2. sbstudley

sbstudley

If you are talking about Cals sporting armory in the Denver area Then yes I have been there a few times. The dealers treat people like jerks there attitude is so bad I would never buy anything from them for any reason period.
    Just my $.02
    Also I have not been in their store in over three years.
    Hope this helps.
    Steve S

3. Ngkon

Ngkon GOT AMMO?

I bought some magazine base plates and a control lever. The parts came quick. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again
    Nick

4. Maximaking

Maximaking

Cals seems to be a favorite of the HK guys

Todd

5. bobh

bobh

I was looking for a Benelli barrel a few weeks back and found their web site. They had a few listed as in stock and said that they would special order anything else from Benelli. The web site said to email for details on the ordering process.
    I emailed them giving the part number of the barrel I was looking for and asked how long it would take to "special order' it. I got a reply 3 days later that to check the web site, the only ones available currently were the ones listed as in stock. Hmm, after that insightful response, I bought from another dealer and had the barrel in less than a week.

6. bigGuns

bigGuns

I've had dealings with them.Would never buy from them again,they list products in new condition when you get them they look like they were dropped out of a airplane.

7. rocko

rocko

8. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

they had a good price on a surefire A2, almost too low, i emailed and never got a response. i'm glad i didn't proceed further.