close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anybody cash in a GSSF cert. recently?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by rtr, Oct 1, 2002.

1. rtr

rtr Glockaholic

I sent in my certificate on a G30 two weeks ago and still no pistol, guess I'm just impatient, I know it can take 8 weeks etc. etc. Anybody have info on how long its been taking recently?

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

It all depends on what they have "in stock". I heard at Conyers 17s were in short supply. My last 17 took a good while to make it to Florida.

3. bettis1

bettis1 Citizen

I won a gun at Dallas on May 4. It was June 4 before I was notified officially by Glock (although it was posted on the GSSF web earlier). It took the entire 8 weeks to the day after I sent in the paperwork for them to send me my G30.

It's hard not to be impatient but the wait is worth it. The price ($30 upgrade) isn't too bad either.

Congratulations!

4. rtr

rtr Glockaholic

Not what I wanted to hear, according to DannyR 30s are in plentiful supply at Smyrna, so I was hoping for a quick turnaround, hopefully it will come soon.

5. Jakk

Jakk Millennium Member

I sent one in that arrived at Symrna on Sept 7. Haven't seen anything yet. I can't remember how long the last one took.

6. 21 shooter

21 shooter

After waiting a couple of years to win one, I did not mind waiting a few weeks to get one. ;f In fairness to the folks in Smyrna, I have heard they are slammed.

7. mcginnes

mcginnes Safety Officer Millennium Member

Don't complain, I won two guns in Waldorf (May), and I'm still waiting! I should note that it's not Glock's fault, it's partly the State of Maryland, and partly the dealer I went to. I should be able to get my hands on them next week though.

8. mcginnes

mcginnes Safety Officer Millennium Member

I got one. Maryland is making me wait another 30 days for the second one. AAAARGH!!!;P ;t

9. Guest

I won a pistol this year after four years of just missing by one (three times). I WON!! I had Glock inc. send me a G-17 aniversary addition.

I have a G-17, but you can never have to many guns. Especialy Glocks. It took a few weeks to get after I got the "OFFICIAL" word.

I just got through cleaning it, and hi-lighting the letters (White Crayon). It looks COOL. I will use it in the matches next year.

My goal for next year...Shoot a CLEAN match. I am getting new glasses in a week or so. I'll shoot at least one match
    "A", or "B", and clean the plates. Even if I have to shoot SLOOOW. Well I said it was a goal.

10. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

The fastest I got a gun from a cert was 2 weeks, the longest 3 months

11. rtr

rtr Glockaholic

So far it's been a little over 3 weeks, still no gun, poor me;)

12. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

Me too!

13. rtr

rtr Glockaholic

Well my FFL called, apparently it arrived today, so thats about 3.5 weeks, guess I can't complain, so I'm gonna go pick it up and I'll go shoot it this weekend.

14. Boom Vang

Boom Vang

It almost took longer for Glock to send me the certificate than it did to get the guns. I received my G17 and G35 about 4 weeks after I sent in the certificates. I think that''s reasonable. Just picked them up this past week.