Any sites selling custom LPK's?

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by BigEd, Apr 5, 2010.

1. BigEd

BigEd Millennium Member

I'm looking to build up a stripped lower and was wondering if there are any sites selling custom LPK's. Like for example, a lower kit that comes with a MagPul trigger guard and grip. Or maybe even one that includes a buffer tube, spring and buffer. I'm thinking that maybe there would be some $ to be saved in a complete custom kit.

2. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

In my experience, custom usually means not saving money. It means spending more.

Since there are so many companies out there, and profit margin is actually much smaller than you would think, it would be impossible for any one entity to stock all the parts that someone could possibly want in whatever combination. I'm sure it could be done, but it would cost quite a bit more than just getting standard parts kits and upgrading a part here and there. There goes your money saved. It doesn't exist.

3. djegators

djegators

4. phxfa

phxfa

Ive bought a lot of products including custom LPK's from Grant, he's GTG

5. HAIL CAESAR

HAIL CAESAR Senior Member

6. BigEd

BigEd Millennium Member

Thanks everyone for the replies. This is exactly what I was looking for. I'll be placing my order this week.

7. glockrod

glockrod NRA-Endow. Life

I bought 2 "full" LPKs from G&R. They do NOT include the pistol grip and screw/washer. You will need to find that elsewhere.

I was a little miffed at that at first, but that was OK since I didnt pay attention to the partscount listed on his website. My problem was that a couple pieces fit worse than my $55 CMT LPKs. The good thing is that the trigger is really good. It all went together well, so overall, it is pretty good for the $, especially with the enhanced magpul trigger guard.

Rod