GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Conifer Jack
10,016 Posts
Phil Silvers... haven't seen him in years. grew up with Sgt. Bilko.

Oh, and think more along the lines of Jaclyn Smith than Ethel Merman... I've been real lucky that way. Well, maybe lucky isn't really the correct word for the way they turned out.

Jack

·
Malcontent
11,682 Posts
Phil Silvers... haven't seen him in years. grew up with Sgt. Bilko.

Oh, and think more along the lines of Jaclyn Smith than Ethel Merman... I've been real lucky that way. Well, maybe lucky isn't really the correct word for the way they turned out.

Jack
Actually, I though Ethel looked pretty good there. It's just the idea of following Ernest Borgnine that kind of ruins it :bonershrinker:

·
Deals in Facts
13,433 Posts
I would love to come and watch you reload, so I can get a first hand view of just what is involved in the process. That is, if you dont mind a noob looking over your shoulder. Email or PM if you wouldnt mind. I am seriously looking at purchasing an LCT from Kempf's if that helps. Thanks!
I live about an hour west of Charlotte on Lake James, and yo're welcome to stop by any time you wish.

We're having a Grayguns Advanced Pistol Operators class at our club next April if you're interested, and you'd could take a look then.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts