Any other wolfdog owners here?

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by hd67xlch, Jul 6, 2007.

1. hd67xlch

hd67xlch

I adopted a wolf/husky a couple weeks ago, he is now 8 weeks old. Im not going to claim what % he is cause I feel the breeder probably doesnt know what he is doing.He is very wolfy looking at this stage though, solid black with some white on the chest and feet. Wide head, short pointed rounded tip ears, fully furred on the inside of the ears, the 4 cannine teeth are more curved than straight.

Ive got another 6 month old shepard mix, and so far the two of them get along great. The shepard mix was the easiest dog Ive ever housebroken. Im hoping to get the same results with the new w/d pup.

Ive read about everything there is on the net about these animals, and have learned a great deal so far.However id really like to hear from some folks here who own or have owned them before.

Ive got a 6 foot privacy fence, with a hot wire ran at 6 inches from ground level, and another one at 5 feet. I cant have them digging out or jumping the fence.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Later