Glock Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
464 Posts
To really be sold, I'm waiting for a black version, but while I didn't think it was a great idea at first, I'm beginning to want one. I carry AIWB and don't have a problem concealing a G19 or G17. My favorite right now is the Raven Eidolon for the G17... Problem is my G17Gen5 barrel rusted from carrying (I'm guessing the barrel is pushed close to the body and results in excess moisture and salt). I'd love to throw a 19 length slide in that holster with a 17 length grip. I've run my G19Gen5 in it and it works great but I'd prefer the larger grip since it conceals fine and draws more consistently... not to mention the two extra rounds.

Those who say it's a bad idea simply don't use a gun in the way the 19X would be most effective (no big deal... other guns are available), or don't use a gun enough (get off the couch).

In short... It has a place. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Talking crap is ignorance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.