Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
So it's the same old thing painted the color of baby crap. Got it. Thanks for the reply, fanboy. :)
No, it's an update from some previous versions. I wanted a full size 9mm glock, but the gen3 has a crap grip texture, the gen4 has a crap trigger (G19 has crap grip shape as well), and the gen5 has a crap grip shape (but way better internals). 19x has everything I want in a Glock, all rolled into one. I do prefer black, but whatever I can live with the color.

· Registered
94 Posts
Wow....you crapped all over 3 Glocks that many people really enjoy, to get to...well...a conglomeration of Glocks cobbled together and painted a crap color. A gun that even Uncle Sammy can't love. ROFL...amazing!!! :animlol:
I didn't crap on them at all, I just pointed out the most negative parts. I like Glocks, I'll still buy them, and the positives definitely outweigh the negatives. I was skeptical about the 19x, but I'm now a believer. Also, what the hell are all you people eating that makes you **** a golden bronze color?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.