any okie got a sight pusher I can borrow

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by ssgrock3, Feb 15, 2010.

1. ssgrock3

ssgrock3

any metro okc folks got a sight pusher I can borrow? I am scared to post this on my local board as they got REally strict about posting in the wrong forum and I ain't got a clue where to put this...

2. Trench Sweeper

Trench Sweeper On the day of your birth death began stalking you

I don't know where it is compared to where you are but I will be in Stilwell OK next month for a MG shoot and match. PM me for details if your interested and I will bring mine along if I need too.

3. ssgrock3

ssgrock3

I appreciate the offer, I am not sure where stilwell is either, but not so close to me. I might just have to have a shop do it..

4. OUSooner

OUSooner

Since it's handgun related it seems that a "handgun" section would be the perfect place to post such a topic.

Or have you posted it in the "Okie" section here???

5. ssgrock3

ssgrock3

while I do appreciate a fellow okies input, it was not specified what type of weapon, then it should go in general....it is for a ruger 10/22. and the last time I was in the okie, section, no one had posted in months.. they are all over on osa..okshooters. I think the new rules of "posting in the right forum" or get me banned on that forum, has got me a little grumpy. accidently put a rifle ? in the handgun section, got banned, 2 days after release was banned again, still can't figure out why..these are 5 days a piece. So after researching the sections here, thought general non-glock was the best choice. The logical place to post this is OSA but cannot for the life of me figure out where it would be "appropriate"