GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
As a high school student I boxed in the Golden Gloves and enjoyed the sport. I was always a fan of the "sweet science". I never had a close relationship with my father but we did watch the Gillette Friday Night Fights together. Those are the best memories that I have with him. I have never been a fan of any of the MMA type fights, it just reminds me too much of human pit bull fights. I realize there is a great deal of still and training but not my cup of tea.

Feel the same way. Boxed as a youngster and am still a great fan today. I do appreciate MMA and do watch selected bouts, but to me, the "sweet science " is sweeter.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I’m a huge fan, but only started watching in October 2018.

Last night, I watched all of Chimaev’s fights going back to the Sweden regional scene. That dude is unbefnlievable!
He has RUN THROUGH everyone he has fought so far. I think he has taken fewer than 10 significant strikes in his entire career.

All of his old fights are on Youtube.

Who you got, Costa or Adesanya?
I want Costa, but I believe Adesanya is far too precise and will likely catch an over aggressive Costa...how about you?

·
Simple Member
7,438 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I lost track at fight number 57,254. Everyone's an MMA fighter nowadays.

Boxing title fights from the 70's to 90's will always reign champ over that noise.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts