close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

any info bout jericho 941f

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by alpha1g23, Mar 16, 2006.

1. alpha1g23

alpha1g23 diamondback

hello to all BoGs id like to know more bout Jericho 941 hows the performance,handling,parts,etc.... any info bout this said pistol ? maraming salamat po in advance....

2. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

use the search function and you'll get lots of info and discussions. madami na threads about the cz and cz clones (jericho, tanfoglio, bul storm, bernardelli) pistols

3. Benj

Benj

I have one, ok naman siya for production, gun is kinda heavy though and parts are hard to find. Magazine palang hirap na, just use the Armscor magazine for Tanfoglio. Na try ko yung sa clip na pang Jericho, wouldn't fit, pang CZ, fits pero jam, so Armoscor lang talaga pwede.

4. alpha1g23

alpha1g23 diamondback

salamat po sa mga response still thinkin if i should get it or get glock27 instead maraming salamat po ulit

5. Django

Django

What do you want the gun for? If it's for discreet carry, nothing beats the 27. On the heavy side ang Jericho but its a robust gun and seem well made. I almost bought one during the last gun show. However the price was on the high side for its features.

6. glock26ph

glock26ph

Had a Jericho941FS some years back, had to sell it in 2002 when I was in between jobs. It's the short framed model with the full grip (standard capacity of 16 rounds). I liked it a lot, but as everybody else have said, it was more on the heavy side, I could just imagine how it would feel to carry around the full sized model. I liked the angular feature of the full sized model. Mine had the blued finish, which wore off easily around the backstrap. Had to oil it every two weeks, or rust would start forming. It was a loaner gun which all my friends enjoyed using when I take them to the range. Got it for 26k sometime 1996, I wish I didn't sell it off.

7. toxic

toxic

ditto..Doc EC is right.

in case you cant find it.
    here's my comment..jericho941f good for competition (PD) not good for carry 1kg w/o mags,but if you (alpha1g2)are a big guy im sure you can conceal it well.
    my j941F chrome frame, slide has 2 mags w/ 17+1(OFM) and 2 mags 16+1 mecgar(twin pines), bought the unit at magnificent world cubao..cleaning of the barrel is very important when you are planning to fire hard cast (lead)
    accurate out of the box , in 2 years i fired 1,800 fmj, lead,hp. problem is keyhole/keyholing on targets due to leading in the barrel.
    Again cleaning it well will do the trick.
    in my short stints in the competion world every time i go home,i placed above 50% in PD. not bad coz i cant practise as much as i want to.
    no FTF but once i had a FTE due to dirty mags, cleaned it , then "Pak.pak pak" again.

Part and accessories , i havent replaced anything yet but Magnificent said available daw.

8. Hermo Gut

Hermo Gut

Hi alpha1g23,

I have a Jericho, the 941FS (black) in 9mm and a .40SW cal. conversion kit.The FS is the compact version with full dust cover and holds the same no.of rounds as the full size version. It has a polygonal barrel (thicker than the full size ) and all steel construction.The recoil springs (yes, two combined non-captive springs) are guided by a steel rod.The sights are fixed Meprolight (truglo)that glows in the dark (very robust too). Grips come in plastic but can be replaced with wooden ones (available at Magnificent).It is my production gun (also my carry gun) and quite lucky to have placed in several tyro matches. Not for its good single action trigger pull, nice ergonomics and accuracy I couldn't have won a single "tyro" match.
    The conversion kit in .40SW cal. comes with 2-12 rounder magazines (orange follower).It's a full size slide that when installed to FS frame the full dust cover disappears. The .40SW cal.version has steel guide rod with captive heavier recoil spring. It's combat accurate but the 9mm version is better (in terms of accuracy).
    Cleaning the pistol is easier (except for the barrel, polygonal kasi) compared to its counterpart. Disassembly is just like the CZ but it has a firing pin stop that makes the removal of firing pin possible (even cleaning of the FP tunnel).To those safety conscious, the pistol sports a firing pin block that makes it impossible to fire without pulling the trigger.
    Parts are really scarce as Magnificent is the only known supplier here in the Phils though some Tanfoglio parts will interchange. I managed to purchase several original magazines and ambi safety lever before at World Magnificent Banaue (including magazines for my CZ97B .45cal pistol as Jericho .45cal version uses the same mag configuration ).To add, I was fortunate/and able to purchase several Jericho parts online just haven't tried now kung possible pa.
    Sana po nakatulong ito.:):):)

9. alpha1g23

alpha1g23 diamondback

thanks guys now i know the good/bad bout jericho941f wala kasi talaga ako alam bout this pistol, maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat...