Glock Talk banner

Any ideas for a Pocket Holster for Glock 23 or 30?

2114 Views 27 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Lou Perdomo
I’m looking for suggestions with a pocket holster for the Glock 23 and/or 30.

The purpose of the holster will be to carry inside the chest/breast pockets of my North Face winter coat.

The coat is thick and bulky, and hangs below the waist; which, makes it extremely difficult to quickly gain access of a gun inside of my waistband. The other pockets (e.g. top load pockets with side zippers the sit at the waist) are not conducive to carrying a pistol in. Plus the chest/breast pockets have a more “ready and fire” advantage as far as timing to getting the gun to eye level is concerned.

I have a couple of Galco Kingtuk IWB that I use for IWB carry. I thought about getting a couple more, but cutting off the belt clips. However, I was hoping that you all could give me additional suggestions before going that route.

Any suggestions will be well respected. I just need a holster that would allow me to carry my Glock 23 and 30 inside the chest/breast pocket of my heavy North Face coat.

Thanks!!!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
1,157 Posts
Near 2 pounds of near full size pistol is asking a lot of your coat. At the very least you'll need to carry 4 spare mags on the opposite side just to balance things out. I generally dont recommend shoulder holsters or cross draw holsters, but if a normal belt holster wont work, they might be an option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.