Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for suggestions with a pocket holster for the Glock 23 and/or 30.

The purpose of the holster will be to carry inside the chest/breast pockets of my North Face winter coat.

The coat is thick and bulky, and hangs below the waist; which, makes it extremely difficult to quickly gain access of a gun inside of my waistband. The other pockets (e.g. top load pockets with side zippers the sit at the waist) are not conducive to carrying a pistol in. Plus the chest/breast pockets have a more “ready and fire” advantage as far as timing to getting the gun to eye level is concerned.

I have a couple of Galco Kingtuk IWB that I use for IWB carry. I thought about getting a couple more, but cutting off the belt clips. However, I was hoping that you all could give me additional suggestions before going that route.

Any suggestions will be well respected. I just need a holster that would allow me to carry my Glock 23 and 30 inside the chest/breast pocket of my heavy North Face coat.

Thanks!!!

· Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks everyone for the suggestions; AND for understanding my need regardless of how ridiculous it may be.

I have a little shopping to do, now that I have options.

And, for those who expressed their concern about the coat. Please know it’s very sturdy and heavy; therefore, it can sustain the weight of the pistol in one pocket, and th a couple of extra mags in the other sans being too heavy, bulky and troublesome. Even if it was all three of those, I’d rather deal with that than to not properly defend myself in a time of need.

Again, thanks... Have a great 2018 and be safe out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.