Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a small shop and I teach several CCW classes in ohio. there is a part in the class where I teach about holsters and picking the right one and such. I was wondering if any of you holster makers would be interested in sending me a sample.Ihave several commercial ones ie..Galco, Bianchi, and such but none from the smaller guys who, in my opinion make a better product @ a better price. I have a lady that makes concealed carry purses I have 3 of her demos and have sent her THOUSANDS of dollars in business, I take some orders for her and some call her directly. So I think it would be a great business opportunity for a few of you guys I could and would also be willing to write a review on here for you if you want. But mainly it would help me in that I would have more variety to show my students, most of which don't know any of you exist. If anyone is interested in setting this up please email me @ [email protected] or you can call me @ 740-974-6940 Thanks, Bryan

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also wanted to mention I'm not going to be selling anything you send me just taking orders and or sending customers your way. unless someone sends me more than one then I could sell them for a predetermined price as long as I get a small cut lol

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
STMCELROY thanks alot. Can't wait to see them! PM sent

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone else interested in getting in on this? I have a couple people sending out some samples (thanks again) but really would like a Good IWB to show off. Not to mention getting your product out to a new market, these will be on display in our shop also for people to look over and try on and hopefully order.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Anyone else interested in getting in on this? I have a couple people sending out some samples (thanks again) but really would like a Good IWB to show off. Not to mention getting your product out to a new market, these will be on display in our shop also for people to look over and try on and hopefully order.
Why not just buy one to use/show your students?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why not just buy one to use/show your students?
I have several "commercial" holster I show them. I am trying to create a win win here, I am out less money this way AND The smaller holster makers get to enter new market that may not have been available to them. ALOT of people around here don't use the internet still. (widely unavailable in high speed here) and alot of my students are older and have no interest in the internet.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just a thought,
If the market is so small the internet is not even there, I don't think there would be a huge market for only a certain type of holster (IWB)

Why not just set up a retail or distributorship and sell them if the market is as large as you think it may be?

Start off small with a hand full of custom makers, you can even design your own "signature series".

Anyhow, sounds like you already have had several makers from the forum send samples...,
May be in the best interest of other makers to wait and see how well the samples they sent increases their business so they can make a decision based on increased sales of the other makers.
As a small, one man shop, in these economic times, may have a hard time sending out freebies, that he spent hours making and more $$$ on material for potentially no return, however, when those that already sent samples later reply how much their business has increased and that they now have many, many more customers, that would be a good (better) time for others to send in "freebies" and get in on the "win-win" business adventure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts