Any help GREATLY appreciated....

Discussion in 'New England Colonial Club' started by # 1 Gunna, Mar 13, 2007.

1. # 1 Gunna

# 1 Gunna Plstc Pstl Pckr

Filling out my MASS Class A LTC finally. I've had my NH permit and have been carrying without incident since 18. I wasn't going to apply (try to avoid MA at all costs and don't want to provide pictures and fingerprint card) but I always find myself traveling through Haverhill,Salisbury, Tyngsborough so I might as well apply for one.

Couple of questions (seen some asked before so sorry):
    What should I put for a reason to obtain LTC?
    When I was 17 I was ACCUSED of Simple Assault. Went to court and it was dismissed "without finding"....Is this going to severely hurt my application?

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

2. Tvov

Tvov

For reason to carry, I would simply put for travel to and from firing ranges and gun clubs.

If you put "for self defense", you might be grilled about why you think you are in danger.

3. # 1 Gunna

# 1 Gunna Plstc Pstl Pckr

Thanks. that's the type of response I was going to put, but was afraid they'd say "Oh, you can travel to and from ranges without one, so you don't need it. Sorry."

Anyone have any input on my case that was dismissed?

4. lens

lens

Put "All Lawful Purposes" for the reason. Best info seems to be that for NR LTCs this is all that is required (not usually so for Residents however).

Disclose all the info on the case. Failure to do so is perjury, a felony, and grounds for disqualification/revocation.

Best answer is "maybe". For Residents, this is usually used for denial. For NR LTC, there is a good chance that it will be granted, but they will want all the facts to determine that.

Good Luck.