Glock Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MacGyver
9,704 Posts
It's not the mag that is the problem, it is the gun-- every AK in the USA is different, even guns in your collection of AK's-- some are very picky (tight), others are loose. What works for one AK, may not work for another (variations in mag width, and receiver cutout, and pivot point and profile of the mag release catch- these are not cookie cutter ARs).. You have to find the one that works best for that specific gun. You have already discovered that some that don't. Trial and error.

I'm one of the few that likes the cheap Korean ones, and they fit all my AK's in my stable, and they drop free. YMMV.

·
MacGyver
9,704 Posts
It's not the mag that is the problem, it is the gun-- every AK in the USA is different, even guns in your collection of AK's-- some are very picky (tight), others are loose. What works for one AK, may not work for another. You have to find the one that works best for that specific gun (Comm block Euro mags are all over the place in variance). You have already discovered that some that don't. Trial and error.

I'm one of the few that likes the cheap Korean ones, and tehy fit all my AK's in my stable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts