close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any experiences with AlamoTactical.com? Or FedTactical.com?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by angels and glocks, Feb 21, 2010.

1. angels and glocks

angels and glocks

I just made 2 purchases. One form AlamoTactical.com & Fedtactical.com. My dumb *** checked the reviews after I purchased the items. DOH! I googled alamo and found some nasty reviews (2 month waits etc.) and nothing about Fedtactical.com. I'm usually having trouble with the "tactical" worded websites... first it was botachtactical... now it's... this??? I hope not. Any input please?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  2. cessnastud

cessnastud Rawr!!!

I had a pretty poor experience with Alamo. The wait has much longer than advertised and trying to get ahold of somebody was very difficult. I would call down there and the phone would just ring and ring and ring. I finally just cancelled my order. Nothing criminal mind you, but just poor service.

3. angels and glocks

angels and glocks

How did you cancel your order or get in touch with them?

4. cessnastud

cessnastud Rawr!!!

The credit card that I used for my order expired and I didn't update the new expiration date with Alamo. I gave up trying to contact them and figured they'd call me when the billing cycle came around. They did and I said thanks, but no thanks.

5. angels and glocks

angels and glocks

Mine doesn't expire for another 2 years. Damn this sucks.

6. ddbtoth

ddbtoth

Alamo Tactical has a small shop in an industrial area on the east side of San Antonio. I tried to by some P-Mags, early 2009 (panic buying days), put in an order, never heard back from them. Order stayed pending on my card till it expired, two, three weeks, then was deleted by my bank. Tried to contact them via email and phone, no response. Gave up, waited and bought the mags from some one else. 6 months goes by, and a very nice woman calls me, tells me my order is ready. I tell her sorry, already did business with AIM, and adios. Out of curiosity, went to the shop, they seem to do a lot of drop-shipping rather than have merchandise in stock. They won't rip you off, but if they don't have it, you won't get it till they do. The owner supposed to be pretty good wrench monkey on the AR, by interent rumor--and his wife is pretty easy on the eyes if memory serves.

7. angels and glocks

angels and glocks

Haha good info! I'll give them 2-3 business days to respond or tracking #. If not I'll just have to call my credit company. Btw FedTactical.com does not have real time inventory. It said Quantity: 19 for my streamlight and they sent me a letter stating it was out of stock. Oh and the website still says its in stock. Lol. Thanks for the info.

8. angels and glocks

angels and glocks

Filed dispute with CC company, requested cancellation via e-mail. Wasted more time, headache. Bought at another company for cheaper.

If you found this post through google trying to find a review, well here it is.

Do not buy from AlamoTactical.com EVER.