close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Current Best Buy Company Employees On Here?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tv vet, Feb 10, 2010.

1. tv vet

tv vet

If yes, may I ask favor please. Could you please forward me the link for the Verizon Best Buy employee site? I was laid off from Magnolia Audio Video last year (still looking for work) during all the Best Buy cost cutting, so I can't get access to the site without a company email address. I still have the Best Buy discounted service with Verizon, but the system will only send the link to a valid Best Buy email address.

I'm trying to get a gift for my girl for Valentines Day, something nice, but cheap hopefully. Verizon does not offer the same prices on their regular site. I still can sign into the employee site, just need the link. When the link is sent, it's only good for 72 hours.

I asked former coworkers (that were VERY LUCKY to keep their jobs), that I thought were friends to do this for me, and they wouldn't. Of course they're not gun owners either, guess that makes sense.

I will also send a $20 gift card of your choosing to the person that sends me the link.

I can PM you with my email to forward the link to once you've received it.

This is where the link is sent from if you've never seen it before:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...sp?lid=//global//business//employee+discounts

I'd very much appreciate it by the tons!