Any buzz for a shorter G43X (G43 Gen 2- the REAL P365 Answer?) from Glock?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Ricky Bobby, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Chowser

Chowser

I haven’t gotten into the new Glocks since my P365 works fine. I might get a 42 since I own no .380s. I’m going to compare my 365 to a coworker’s 42. I mainly carry my 32. Sold my 33 to another coworker.

2. Intolerant

Intolerant

Shield 45 IWB
    Glock 43 BUG (ankle)
    Glock 29 BUTG (back up truck gun)

Nope, dont need no more, i`m good with what i got.

3. GlockerBill

GlockerBill

My G43 is very flexible as a nine round wasteland gun (tartan tactical +2 and one in the pipe) or an eight round pocket gun (TT+1 and one in the pipe). I use it daily in one of those configurations. The only gun I would trade for it would be a short grip G43X to get an extra round or two with negligible increased width. I am not holding my breadth however. Since the company decided against that design out of the gate, I doubt management will change now. For those who say, "just use a Sig 365", I want a trigger safety... so it looks like I am sticking with what I have -- G43.

Ricky Bobby likes this.
  4. Jbritt

Jbritt

Omg stop with the new models. At least till my wallet recovers from the 19x, 45, 43x (silver and soon to be a black one), and 48.

5. G26-Has-my-6

G26-Has-my-6

As long as we're dreaming, what about a G48 with a dedicated G48 frame...yes, with a light rail and not just using the 43x frame? And lets give this pistol a 15 round flush mag as Shield Arms says they will soon provide? And rate the pistol for +P. Ok, throw in MOS as well and HD night sights.

is that too much to ask for Christmas?

Jbritt likes this.
  6. Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby

A flush framed 48 with a rail and frame that goes to the end of the slide would basically be a slim G19 for low capacity states - if they could get 15 rounds flush that would actually be a pistol I'd consider adding as it would be lighter and slimmer without sacrificing capacity -

"No compromise" as they say - oh wait....

7. GlockyQ

GlockyQ

“The G43X with the same grip length as the original G43 and the flush-fitting 8 round OEM magazine” (aka G43X “short”) is what Glock should have designed and produced in the first place when they released the original G43.

Ricky Bobby likes this.