close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

any bikers play Tourist Trophy on playstation 2?

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by Heckler&Koch, May 5, 2006.

1. Heckler&Koch

Heckler&Koch

I've been interested in motorcyles for a long time but this game has me fiending for a bike. Anyone else like this game?

2. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

I'm not much into video game, but supposedly these driving and riding games are getting to be very realistic. I played a racing game once (can't remember which one because they all look and sound the same to me) and it had a BMW Z4 in it. Driving that video game Z4 is almost like driving my own Z4. Just when I expect the darn thing to slide, it slides in the video. Eerily uncanny.

But I don't know how are you suppose to play the motorcycle game. It's not like you can hang off in a turn.

3. gixxer11

gixxer11 bbrrraaapppppp!

Not yet. My brother went through 3 PS2s (they all broke) before giving up and getting rid of it all. So I've been thinking of getting PS2 for me just for that game. Is it really like GT with bikes?!!!

4. norton

norton

didn't know there was a TT game for PS2. Is it an older release?
    The I.O.M. that was run on Speed Channel for several years was unbelievable. Riding at 10/10ths with lamp posts, mailboxes and buildings next to the "track". Those guys are just flat out nuts.
    Big ones.

5. One Ragged Hole

One Ragged Hole Dis ain't funny

The game ROCKS!! You can lean off just like a GP rider. It's so cool. There is Supermoto style riding also. You can Wheelie through the Corkscrew at Laguna, or go 200 on the Nurburgring. All the tracks are the same as GT4, all the World Circuits are there (Except LeMans) plus all the original ones. All the different kinds of bikes you can race (if you win them of course) are an awesome collection. I LOVE the Ducati 999RM at the Nordschlief. It's pretty daunting to roast the back tire at 135mph. It's just so much fun if you like driving games. I completed like 90% of GT4 but this game is better. By far.
    O-R-H

Edited: Just like GT4, you need all the Licenses to access all the bikes.

6. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk CLM

I just picked it up the other day, and it makes me want a bike even more than I already did. Can't say how realistic it is, as I have never ridden a bike.

7. One Ragged Hole

One Ragged Hole Dis ain't funny

Anyone want to start a TT League? Race for times? Trade Best lap ghosts?
    O-R-H

8. g_man500a

g_man500a

I had been waiting for it for months, and picked it up the first day it was available. It's an awesome game. Very challenging, but that's what makes it fun because once you get it, it's very dynamic.