Glock Talk banner
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

· Registered
1,715 Posts
The H2O owner (Andy) is a GREAT guy, and the guy that runs the IDPA matches there is a really good, forever type of friend. Shooting at H2O was one of the few highlights of my 12 years as a resident of NC.

Having said that, I left in early '19 and never plan to go back.
You know Andy then. Very decent gentleman. Our RSOs for the matches are excellent- Amp, Dean and many others...

Sorry you didn't like NC. I left Wake for Harnett County four years ago for Dunn. Other than Wake, Orange and Carrabbas counties (too Lefty), I love NC.

2,606 Posts
Thanks. We explored the state from east to west and found many things we loved. Still have several good friends there. I've always thought our experience would have been vastly different had we not lived in Wake County.

· Registered
155 Posts
Thanks. We explored the state from east to west and found many things we loved. Still have several good friends there. I've always thought our experience would have been vastly different had we not lived in Wake County.
that’s why my wife and I moved east away from the hustle and bustle of Wake, Orange and Durham counties.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts