ANTIFA Meets Some Resistance (strong language warning!)

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by robhic, Feb 17, 2020.

1. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

Some ANTIFA punks meet some unexpected resistance in Oregon. Not as cool as the highway blocking attempt where one got nailed but still pretty cool. LANGUAGE WARNING!!!!

https://tinyurl.com/t4bsuhn Take THAT, punks!

BillKilgore, R13, glock1097 and 3 others like this.
  2. nursetim

nursetim

One day, the boy talking about the park, his testicles will drop. Does bear a striking resemblance to justin beber.

3. fastbolt

fastbolt

So, whatever became of the young people taken into custody last Fall in Portland?

I remember the young people having more flair and emotional investment in protesting police back in the 60's. Also, the flower power and anti-police protesters of the 60's didn't seem as scared and petulant as some of the young people appearing in videos like this one.

Mtnfolk75 and jr24 like this.
  4. The Viking

The Viking

Spoiled brats. Best reason to use caning I have seen in a long time.

5. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

They all seem to be variations of the same weak, effeminate stereotype. Do people with floppy wrists and lisps naturally come together, or do they learn those things to fit in with their peers?

6. seanmac45

seanmac45 CLM

Beavertail sap applied to noggin.

Condition corrected, central.

7. stk10767

stk10767

Their parents must be sooo proud. Good luck finding a job now with that disgraceful conduct on the internet forevvver.

Mtnfolk75, mj9mm, larry_minn and 5 others like this.
  8. screwman

screwman

Job?? What's that??

9. p.d.

p.d.

Ah, the halcyon days of yesteryear. :cop:

Mtnfolk75, BigBull 301 and seanmac45 like this.
  10. John_AZ

John_AZ

I want to go to one of these events and just walk around a put a camera in these “peoples” faces and see how they react. And just stay arms distance plus a step with a camera pointed right at them.

That’s my favorite part of Live PD “I don’t consent to being filmed!” Ok. Then leave the public space

Mtnfolk75, mj9mm and glock1097 like this.
  11. Chui

Chui

Probably because the police are far more militarized than in the 1960’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. gunowner1

gunowner1

Yea h I was wondering why the idiots didn't catch a beating! Oh that's right every idiot has a camera and a youtube channel now. Hopefully they were driven off a ways and maybe fell down alot.

13. R13

R13 Glocks are your friend

Kudos to you men and women in blue. Just at least one time I’d love to see that type of punk kid just get wrecked by one of these officers. Kid was brave until that officer ran up and got in his face, the look of sheer terror of uh oh I’ve gone to far and actually have grown man problems on my hands lol. The sniveling call you pigs girl deserves some come upins also. Couldn’t imagine my daughter acting like that.

14. newglocker10mm

newglocker10mm Texas Born & Bred

Uh, no. They might have some used military equipment, but they are nowhere near “militarized”. Another leftist talking point because they don’t get what they want.

15. fastbolt

fastbolt

Actually, if anything, the police of the 60's were far more likely to use some exuberant force on protesters than in today's climate.

When I was assigned to our riot control squad in the early 80's, the techniques we were taught were still what was taught in the 60's & 70's, and they were different (gentler) from what I saw taught in the subsequent riot control training. Causing some protester to lose a kidney was no longer considered acceptable or excusable. (Duh)

My riot baton wasn't the slightly longer 36" normal riot baton, either. We were issued heavy oak Suburito training bokken, painted black and with a thick rubber ring on them (so they could be carried on our gunbelts in the larger flashlight-sized brass rings). They had some hefty mass that worked pretty well when applied properly.

I carried mine as part of my normal Patrol gear for a few years (it was approved). When I slung that through the ring on my belt as I exited my veh, it often got everybody's attention at some scenes of disturbances.

BTW, saps (and sap gloves) were already gone at my agency by the time I joined. I was told that the last case of a person hit with one had required 300 stitches to close the scalp wound, so they were no longer authorized.

Also, remember that there were some instances in the 60's when the National Guard was deployed to supplement local police at protests. Remember Ohio?

Modern police may have more military looking uniforms than the old jumpsuits, and they may carry more gear, but they aren't the police of the 60's and early 70's. Times ... and the use of force by police ... have changed a bit.

Today's cops may look "militaristic", and they may be carrying slung rifles at incidents, but times have changed and use-of-force case law decisions and evolving policies have kept up with the changing times.

Mtnfolk75, mj9mm, mist and 5 others like this.
  16. newglocker10mm

newglocker10mm Texas Born & Bred

A very gentle lesson in actions have consequences. Maybe somebody in Portland PD chain of command grew a set and let the war dogs off the chains? One can only hope.

Mtnfolk75 and robhic like this.
  17. jp 19

jp 19

I thought it was a girl.

rogn, mj9mm, larry_minn and 2 others like this.
  18. clancy

clancy Oh, for a muse of fire

We all the right to remain silent. Too bad these morons don't use it.

19. Glock45Lover

Glock45Lover

20. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

I was gonna mention that. Protestin' kinda got a bit less fun when the 4 kids got dead. I don't think that shoulda happened but it gave things a bit more seriousness, IMO.

Mtnfolk75 likes this.