close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anti-Peta video

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by allhowl, Dec 28, 2005.

1. allhowl

allhowl

This video contains some bad language so be if this offends you don't watch it. I'd like to see hunters have a non-profit organization called HPW- Hunters Preserving Wildlife.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/709.html

2. mrwiggins

mrwiggins lookout ladies

that was funny stuff

3. bustedknee

bustedknee The Snowflakes have invaded GT

WAS NOT!

Peta is scary!!!!!

4. Kasinefect

Kasinefect

I just finished my breakfast,(bacon&eggs), and took my morning diabetes meds,(developed from animal research.) here in the room with me are my two pet dogs who are rescues from the local animal shelter.

I get the feeling I've done more for animals than a washed up actress like Pamela Ferdin.

5. allhowl

allhowl

Kasinefect,
    I also get the feeling I've done more for animals than a washed up actress like Pamela Ferdin.

YOU HAVE MY FRIEND!!

6. major

major Rejected member

Pamela who???

7. Tack

Tack

this is funny. I was laughing so hard my two sheperds came up here to see what was going on. These people are nut jobs. I recently sent them a link to an article about a friends dog who was shot by his expletitive neighbor . They responded by telling me that 1) that kennels, like where I and my friend got our dogs, Kolend Kennels , are responsible for killing more than 4Million animals each year!, 2) that breeders are "part of the tragic problem", and 3) I should go vegitarian. I can tell you this, 1) I bought my dogs to breed otherwise, I wouldn't of paid what I did, 2) Breeders have a responsiblity to keep blood lines pure and 3) I like steak.

here is the email I got from some chick at peta.

the first part was that she was sorry to hear about my friends dog, and then gave me the peta bs spiel, then...

However, I am concerned by your admiration for the kennels where the dog was purchased. You may not be aware of the magnitude of the overpopulation crisis, but breeders, dealers and pet stores are contributing directly to the deaths of over 4,000,000 animals every year. All these animals will have to be killed because there is no room for them in shelters and no homes available. Yet the profit-greedy pet trade is fully aware of this and continues its soulless exploitation of worn-out mothers, breeding them over and over just to turn a few bucks by peddling their litters.

Even breeders who “do their deed” in seemingly the best of conditions, personally or for profit, are part of the tragic problem. They make every excuse imaginable while the animals pay the ultimate price. Do not believe otherwise. Just take a look at www.petfinder.com and do a search for German Shepherds in Holland, Michigan. You will find HUNDREDS of them in local shelters and rescues who need of a family. Why breed and sell any animals when there are already so many here? Buying animals in the pet trade simply encourages them to continue breeding animals, so I implore you to learn more about the vile pet trade industry: http://www.helpinganimals.com/angel-petpack.html

We thank you for your obvious compassion and if you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask. Additionally, please know that billions of animals—whose capacity to feel pain, fear, and stress is equal to that of “companion” animals—are cruelly confined and slaughtered annually. To prevent untold suffering, go vegetarian! It’s easy: http://www.goveg.com/.

here is the news story about my friends dog

8. Critias

Critias Freelancer CLM

P & T did a pretty decent show on the Second Amendment, too, IIRC.

9. Razoreye

Razoreye ♥♥Adorkable!♥♥

"Nice non-profit digs"

LoL. Love the Hitler chants at the end to her picture.

I'll be right back, I suddenly had the urge to cook up a half-pound beef burger.

10. mrwiggins

mrwiggins lookout ladies

it's all the stray critters running around. no one can do anything to them, so all they do is eat, cause trouble, and make more little critters that cause more trouble. my appt. complex has like 20 cats,i like to pop them with my pellet gun.;