close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Answers : Why did the chicken cross the road ?

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by pistolwhipped, Oct 15, 2002.

1. pistolwhipped

pistolwhipped ***FUBAR***

WHY did the chicken cross the road ;d

George W. Bush: I don't think I should have to answer that question.

Al Gore: I invented the chicken. I invented the road.

Ralph Nader: The chicken's habitat on the original side of the road had been polluted by unchecked industrialist greed. The chicken did not reach the unspoiled habitat on the other side of the road because it was crushed by the wheels of a gas guzzling SUV.

Pat Buchanan : To steal a job from a hard working American.

Rush Limbaugh : I don't know why the chicken crossed the road , but I'll bet it was getting a government grant to cross the road and I'll bet someone is already forming a support group to help chickens with crossing the road syndrome. How much more of this can real Americans take ? Chickens crossing the road paid for by American's tax dollars. I'm talking about money the government took from you to build roads for the chicken to cross.

Jerry Falwell: Because the chicken was gay !

Dr. Seuss: Did the chicken cross the road ?
    Did he cross it with a toad ?
    Yes ! The chicken crossed the road ,
    But why it crossed , I've not been told.

Ernest Hemingway: To die. In the rain , alone.

Martin Luther King: I envision a world where all chickens will be able to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

Voltaire: I may not agree with the chicken crossing the road. But I will defend to the death, it's right to do so.

Ronald Regan: What chicken ?

Fox Mulder: You saw it cross the road with your very own eyes. How many chickens have to cross the road for you to believe it ?

Freud: The fact that you are at all concerned about the chicken crossing the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

Einstein: Did the chicken really cross the road ? Or did the road move the chicken ?

Louis Farakhan: The road , you see , represents the black man. The chicken crossed the "Black man" in order to trample him and keep him down.