Another Work-Place Shooting.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by JohnnyK221, Jan 12, 2010.

1. 357glocker32

357glocker32

Wow, these things are becoming way to common. Employers should consider allowing employess to legally carry. I am not saying it would have prevented this shooting, or that this employer bans cc, but those people should have had the choice to defend themselves.
    Makes me count my blessings that my employer has no problems with cc on the job.

2. TuxthePenguin

TuxthePenguin

People have been killing each other since the beginning of time. Now news via the Internet, well that's fairly new. Information travels fast, you wouldn't have heard of this story had it been 15 years ago.

3. THE PUNISHER

THE PUNISHER

Why is it all they want to talk about the shootings and not about the people killed in car wrecks or die from cancer,ect,ect and so on....I guess the worst or most shocking make to us...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  4. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

It's how the liberal creates the frenzy needed and emotional charge required to push their anti-gun agenda. Don't worry, once they ban guns they will go after personal owned vehicles next... it's just a matter of time.

5. TnGlocker12

TnGlocker12

You have to think that these economic times have a lot to do with these workplace shootings. A lot of people are broke and can't see their way out of their situations, so they lash out at what is causing their pain. These people don't care whether they live or die. It could get worse before it gets better. :dunno:

6. malakas

malakas Lifetime Member

Even if they felt the need to plaster every single "workplace shooting" on national TV, they should at least have the journalistic integrity to also mention the corresponding reductions in violence and gun crime when firearms become more prevalent in the hands of peaceable citizens. Cobb county is home to Kennesaw which has one of the most infamous (to a libtard) blue laws saying everyone must have a gun in their home. after passing that law crime went down. Yet some idiots think the only answer is to send out the door kicking war criminal Nazis to confiscate them all so we stand helpless against a government of millions of machine gun wielding shock troops lording over us. How does anyone pass US history at the elementary school level, much less high school or college, while actually thinking that nonsense?

7. walt cowan

walt cowan

8. malakas

malakas Lifetime Member

The media loves these kinds of stories because not only do they sell copy, but they also create and subsequently play to the fears some people have when they see every single event plastered on national TV instantly and for 24/7. "Gee that could happen to me and I'm afraid of that and the only way to control that is to send out the door kickers to make our babies safe! (yes, some people are really that stoopid).

9. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

Wait... I thought it was Bush's fault?:dunno:

10. double07gt

double07gt

pure ignorant statement

11. security79

security79 Gene Frenkle

Defensive of Dear Leader are we:supergrin:

12. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

:rofl:

13. malakas

malakas Lifetime Member

I know it was all I could do to type it with a straight face.

14. malakas

malakas Lifetime Member

well he did inherit a recession and made it MUCH worse with his actions. and his predecessors on both sides of the isle have worked for generations to make it harder for lawful, peaceful citizens to defend themselves. so in many ways, it is his fault.

of course the intent of the original posting about it being his fault was that since EVERYTHING was Bush's fault for so long, now that "The One", complete with his own logo :rofl: is in power, dominating both houses of Congress with a filibuster proof supermajority, stacked courts, the media in the tank for him, the NEA in the tank for him, the entire entertainment industry in the tank for him, the military under his command and virtually all state and local forces of any kind completely beholden to him from a budgetary standpoint, saying everything is his fault isn't that unreasonable. for every single time the libtards said "it's Bush's fault" you will rightfully hear that it's BHO's fault. deal with it.

15. walt cowan

walt cowan

obama lied and people died.:crying:

16. walt cowan

walt cowan

not at all. :tongueout: