Another woman accuses Kavanaugh

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by TeaDub, Sep 23, 2018.

1. TeaDub

TeaDub

2. janice6

janice6

Now it's popular to be a paid victim.

Road Dog, Biggsly, captcurly and 16 others like this.

3. Ramjet38

Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

The worms are coming out of the woodwork.

Well Grassley cower or call for a vote NOW!

4. sciolist

sciolist On the Border

There should be at least 80 vic's by Tuesday...

5. B C

B C

6. MO Fugga

MO Fugga Malt Liqra® Lifetime Member

7. B C

B C

You have got to be kidding me. She didn't remember anything, but then got it all figured out after talking with her attorney. BULLSH*T.

"In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away."

"Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said."

Gee, where have we heard this....

8. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

When these people start getting their pants sued off this crap will stop.

mc1911, janice6, Bassman1985 and 17 others like this.
  9. B C

B C

This sounds completely made up. Plus, she admits to hazy details in her story, but sure as sh*t knew every detail to make Kav the guilty party. How convenient. The media will run wild with this story this week.

"Ramirez said that, when both she and Kavanaugh were freshmen at Yale, she was invited by a friend on the women’s soccer team to a dorm-room party. She recalled that the party took place in a suite at Lawrance Hall, in the part of Yale known as Old Campus, and that a small group of students decided to play a drinking game together. “We were sitting in a circle,” she said. “People would pick who drank.” Ramirez was chosen repeatedly, she said, and quickly became inebriated. At one point, she said, a male student pointed a gag plastic penis in her direction. Later, she said, she was on the floor, foggy and slurring her words as that male student and another stood nearby. (Ramirez identified the two male onlookers, but, at her request, The New Yorker is not naming them.)

A third male student then exposed himself to her. “I remember a penis being in front of my face,” she said. “I knew that's not what I wanted, even in that state of mind.” She recalled remarking, “That’s not a real penis,” and the other students laughing at her confusion and taunting her, one encouraging her to “kiss it.” She said that she pushed the person away, touching it in the process. Ramirez, who was raised a devout Catholic in Connecticut, said that she was shaken. “I wasn’t going to touch a penis until I was married,” she said. “I was embarrassed and ashamed and humiliated.” She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.

Ramirez acknowledged that there are significant gaps in her memories of the evening, and that, if she ever presents her story to the F.B.I. or members of the Senate, she will inevitably be pressed on her motivation for coming forward after so many years, and questioned about her memory, given her drinking at the party.”"

uhlawpup, Ramjet38 and michael_b like this.
  10. TeaDub

TeaDub

I've got to hand it to the dems. They have got the process down to a science. Reading the article, there are potentially dozens of people to track down and interview. Multiple witnesses to come in and testify.....

The GOP should hold a vote tomorrow. I can bet that Collins, Murkowski and Flake would vote no. I'm not ready to call Kavanaugh done just yet, but it ain't looking good.

Spineless GOP. :steamed:

11. B C

B C

Such bullsh*t.

12. Dynactus

Dynactus The wind serenades a purified man.

The Dimocrats are desperate to keep any Judge that makes his judicial decisions according to the Constitution off the SC. In actuality, many of the Dims stated, very openly, that they would not vote for any SC Judge that Trump nominated, before he had even made a nomination. It's time for the Patriots in Congress to show themselves, and make their presence felt.

mc1911, janice6, First shot and 5 others like this.
  13. B C

B C

Is there any person that still believes Roy Moore wasn't set up?

14. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

Only barely conscious drunken sluts are being recruited to tell these fictional Kavenaugh tales.

15. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

16. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

You're right, it ain't looking good.

captcurly, Officer's Match and TeaDub like this.
  17. B C

B C

michael_b likes this.
  18. JFrame

JFrame

So this is why the psych(o) professor couldn't "make up her mind" until now... :upeyes:

Go ahead with the effin' vote already!

19. LostinTexas

LostinTexas Exploring Alternate Routes

DEM 101 Right out of the Anarchist Playbook.
    [​IMG]

20. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01 Pretty Ladies!

I will say this: Her allegation is stronger than Ford's. That said, according to the article at least six other people who were alleged to be there deny it.

I gotta be honest though: My first thought is "So what?"

janice6, Pistol Pap, zaxXxon and 2 others like this.