Another week gone and still no Vermont finals!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by mleeber, Aug 26, 2005.

1. mleeber

mleeber

What is GSSF waiting on...Christmas???? The float on the prize money cannot be worth that much!

2. Norske

Norske Millennium Member

The word I have is that Donna suffered an injury that has kept her out of the office for most of the past week. That, coupled with the fact that this weekend they are doing match #7 from this and the past 5 weekends, and match #4 from this and the past 2 weekends, means that they just are not and have not been in the office long enough to take care of the admin details remaining from prior matches. Just chill. They will get to it in due course. And if it turns out to be Christmas, well, it WILL be chilly enough by then in any case.

;f ;H

3. mleeber

mleeber

Well I hope Donna is OK! I guess I can wait another 5 weeks, it has not been that bad:cool:

Didn't someone say that good things come to those who wait????? Or was that the Parkay commercial?

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Mark,

I heard the same as Norske when I spoke with Scott Gilbertson before he left for CA. Chris has been doing double duty in training again.

5. WESHOOT2

WESHOOT2 YES, ITS LOADED Millennium Member

Timeframe: if it ain't the day (or two, let's be real) after it's too long ;f