close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

another vet appointment prayers please

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by hangmans joke, Feb 3, 2006.

1. hangmans joke

hangmans joke

friday afternoon china goes back to doc to get something checked out.i fear bad news but i hope for best. so if you dont mind i know the power in prayer so say a few for her please. thanks .

2. Glockgirl26

Glockgirl26

I hope everything goes all right.

3. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

OH! I am late....

What is the news on China?

You know I think of her and pray for her often :)

4. hangmans joke

hangmans joke

thanks glockgirl and miss kitty . xoxo . well today was agood day :) .chinas lungs are clear no fluid build up ,and her trachea is not collapsed .i feared the worse becasue recenty when she drinks water she coughs, and with her heart ailment my fears was congestive heart failure. but at the moment she is fine :) .thanks you for the prayers. her doc is a good friend of mine and china is well loved there, he says she like the energizer bunny she keeps going and going , and i hope she keep s going for a long long time.her heart murmur has not got any worse but its pretty loud by dog standards but shes a fighter !! again thank you both for caring. all the herbs and stuff shes on i have no idea if working but things havent got worse so in my mind im thinking positive that they are helping alot.3 pounds,6 surgeries ,heart ailment ,2 fhos ...

its true what they say "it not the size of the dog in the fight that matters ,its the fight i n the dog that does/

5. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Great news for China! :)

~hg ~hg ~hg

At worst it don't sound like the herbs are hurting her :)

She is quite the little trooper ;3

6. hangmans joke

hangmans joke

thanks misskitty, yep she definately is a trooper. her bone surgery doctor told us of all the dogs hes operated on and had stay in his clinic that china touched everybody there.her small size and big heart. he told me that one day checking on the post operative patients that they were whining but china was sitting there just looking around lol.she brings a smile to everyone she has ever met. even at her vet as soon as walks in everyone is like miss china is here!! she has that special knack of touching everyone around her,she is a special light in my life ,and im oh so proud and blessed to have her in our lives. she has been thru so much as have i ,i think its worse on me then her actually but she is my light. thanks again for the thoughts

7. chance3290

chance3290 Fear Dli

I'm new to critter corner and couldn't think of a better place for my first post then here, with Miss China. You take a great photo.
    I hope you are feeling better. Here's to the next chewed up slpper, Cheers.

8. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

China is a tough little girl.

What? About four pounds of pure fight? :)

9. hangmans joke

hangmans joke

thanks chance for the post .and welcome :)

miss kitty yep china is 3 1/2 pounds of pure fighter