close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another uneventful "got pulled over" thread

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Kevinr20, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Kevinr20

Kevinr20

The only odd thing was the entire stop lasted maybe 30 seconds...literally.

I was on my way home from the gym. Made a right hand turn at a red light (Yes, I did stop completely) and a motorcycle cop immediately pulled out of the corner gas station and lit me up. I pull over, turn on the dome lights as it is the middle of the night, put my hands on steering wheel. This is the exact conversation that followed:

Officer: Hi there
    Me: Officer, I just want to let you know I have a firearm on my passenger seat next to me.
    Officer: What for?
    Me: Well, I carry one for work, when I get off, I go straight to the gym. (Not that I don't carry it when I'm not working)
    Officer: So you're not drinking or anything tonight?
    Me: No, sir.
    Officer: Have a good night.

I didn't even have a chance to ask why I was pulled over. Quite honestly, I don't believe he had a legit reason to pull me over...but who knows.

But anywho, that was the shortest traffic stop I've ever seen. Thought I'd share.

2. Peter95

Peter95

I've gotten pulled over before for speeding, but as soon as they came up to my window, they said hello and the Leo got a call in his radio and hr just took off.
    That was less than 10 secs.... I love quick stops

3. Mr V

Mr V

Got stopped once (about 04:30).
    Cop: Do you know why I stopped you?"
    Me: "Yes sir. I have a broken right headlight. I have one at home and will fix it tonight."
    Cop."Ok, have a good day."
    Sometimes its great having gray hair and driving a old 87 Blazer!! Bet a 19-20 year old driving a 1 or 2 year old car would have gotten differant "service".
    Teenagers must pay more in taxes than I do. Everytime they get pulled over there are at least two cop cars or more. LOL

4. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓ Millennium Member

Did it happen in Chandler? I've been pulled over there many times for no legit reason. I visit AZ several times a year, but I won't go into Chandler if I'm driving.

5. Kevinr20

Kevinr20

Yes, it was chandler. I've only been pulled over this one time in Chandler (If I recall correctly)