GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Eric Trump swindle investors?
New revelations show that for more than the last ten years he has worked to get investors to invest millions of dollars into an organization which is still not showing a profit. These investors have not received a single dollar returned from the money they put into this scheme. This organization flaunts "best business practices" and uses the invested money to pay their "workers", or to buy up more property in a hell-hole like Memphis.
I'm not sure how much of an ROI he promised, but what have these investors received in return? NOT ONE DOLLAR!

So who can figure out the name of this organization?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
That is why investments come with risks. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose.

I lost millions as a taxpayer when the Obama administration invested my money without my permission into serious losers like Solyndra, Evergreen Solar, SpecrtaWatt and Beacon Power.

Who invests hundreds of millions of dollars into a company that goes belly up six months later?

Be careful about throwing stones.

"I can do this all day."

·
Registered
13,874 Posts
I am still waiting to hear what the OP thinks Bush gained from dealings with China in another thread.
I am not holding my breath.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't believe that nobody figured out this was tongue-in-cheek.

The organization is Saint Jude. I thought the reference of "Memphis hell-hole" should have been a give away.

He has been raising money for them for years. Over $16M.

·
Displaced Hillbilly
1,240 Posts

The organization is Saint Jude. I thought the reference of "Memphis hell-hole" should have been a give away.

My apologies sir. You got me.

5C848D28-83FC-4B0D-9194-3654E53D2C66.gif

·
Registered
4,706 Posts

Well, giving money to a charity isn't exactly an investment, so the OP was a bit misleading.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, giving money to a charity isn't exactly an investment, so the OP was a bit misleading.
Actually with places like Saint Jude, it is an investment. An investment in people's lives.

I live right down the street from St. Jude's and have friends who work there. That place is phenomenal in what they have achieved.

·
Venor ergo sum
3,297 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts