close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

another suggestion

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Billman, May 6, 2002.

1. Billman

Billman .........panic!

rather than give out guns to the top B and C competitors, which is basically random...

why not give out a gun to the top shooter, the top first timer, the top female, and maybe the top senior shooter. the top junior could win something other than a gun obviously. it makes more sense to me than giving the top female shooter $75, but the randomly top C shooter a new gun.

just a thought

2. Billman

Billman .........panic!

3. TJC

TJC "No Compromise" Millennium Member

Billman,

I don't think that it's people don't agree, it's just that this whole mess created by a couple people in Ga. is here to stay. We've had discussions, arguments, disagreements etc. over the whole thing.

Fact remains, it all falls on DEAF EARS in Smyrna. :(

4. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Hey Billman, it's not really random, it's at fixed intervals. It's just no one knows where the interval will fall until all the shooters have finished. Makes it all but impossible to sandbag. :) No one really seems to think there's a problem with AmCiv or the Amateur event's, it's a master thing. Have a happy.

5. Lew-G17

Lew-G17

I look at it like a lottery with really good odds. If I buy a ticket I have a 1 in 1,000,000 chance. At Richmond I had a 1 in 20 chance. Not to mention lots of fun.