Another one of Obama's sons ends up shot dead

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Zombie Surgeon, Feb 19, 2013.

1. deputy tom

deputy tom Gringo Viejo

Never mind. tom.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  2. GWG19

GWG19

Me I am an Equal Opportunity Hater
    Black, white, red, yellow, brown, it doesn't matter to me, given the opportunity I can hate them all equally.

The OP to bad it didn't happen sooner.

3. Henry Kane

Henry Kane Reverend

Is this a challenge to appease your invalid claim by defying the reality you yourself have cited? :faint:
    I think that's how you turn the universe inside out. Let's not do that.

4. IvanVic

IvanVic

If you take the time to read the last few pages of the thread, I was NOT one of posters that made accusations of racism. I simply pointed out that those accusations could be instantly proven to be unwarranted by the posting of a link to a thread in which posters were celebrating the death of a white teen who committed a crime. Nobody was able to produce such a thread, draw your own conclusions.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Be careful big guy, cause there's always someone bigger and badder, or better armed, just down the road.

6. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Maybe you can point to me where you took the President to task for bringing race into the issue with the beer summit or the Trayvon Martin case. You wouldn't look too hypocritical if your were able to show a link for either of those..

7. Peace Warrior

Merely on GT alone I have personally witnessed posts, most without regard to the race of the expired, which were comprised solely of either a pointed, uncompromising gallows humor, or a callous and unashamedly irresponsible disregard for the life of the criminal. While some posts did leave me wondering about the biases of the particular poster, the vast majority were more understanding, and notably so, of the real victims' involved and their plight of having been forced to act or deal with the criminality of their attacker(s).

So instead of trying to find a rampant racial bias where none exist, I say let the criminals beware because whether you're white, black, or "other," if a criminal perpetrates or attempts to perpetrate his/her criminality on those Americans that are "awake" and understanding of their rights to defend themselves and their loved ones, then said criminal may end up dead and after the fact, he/she may also have some American cheerfully post uncaring rhetoric about his/her recent demise. Period.

Or, to put it another way: "Ask not for whom the bell tolls..."

ETA: There is a thread about a criminal whom stole an AR15 and a shotgun, which the shotgun caused an ND from the AR and he was killed. This criminal wasn't black, as far as I know of, and yet most of the posts, regarding his demise, were lacking sympathy. To put it mildly.

To you it may be about race, to others it is about being sick and tired of hearing about criminals going unchallenged during their crimes and or unpunished afterwards.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  8. Booker

Booker

I feel bad for the homeowner as there are always uncalculated costs with an event like this.

The cost of ammo, it's gone thru the roof.

The cost of renting a carpet cleaning machine to remove the blood stains.

The cost of a gallon of paint and brushes to cover up the splatter on the walls.

The cost of a hazardous waste dispoal permit to remove the POS from your property.

9. IvanVic

IvanVic

I wasn't a member when the "beer summit" occurred. In terms of Martin, if you're referring to his remark "if I had a son," then I would say that any president shouldn't have commented on the case, because it's not their job to do so. I would agree that it was inappropriate, although I don't think it was some racial tirade. However, If GW had made the same remark, would you be on here crying and claiming that he brought race into it? We both know you wouldn't be, so it's laughable that you'd have the audacity to call me a hypocrite.

10. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

I am glad you have your crystal ball out and it's working again.

No, what is really laughable is your question about GW. We both know he wouldn't do something like that. Keep up with your projection. It really gives us an better insight into your thought process.

Just for a little clarification. You are being hypocritical when you call out the OP poster for bringing race into an issue, but yet you don't seem to have anything to say to the President or about the President for doing the same thing, in a similar situation. Keep reaching and stretching. You will eventually make it..

11. Henry Kane

Henry Kane Reverend

You are focusing on race in this discussion. You issued a challenge based on it.

I've been lurking here for a few years, and these "comeuppance/haha you got what you deserved" threads are consistent, regardless of the race of the perpetrator. At least with consideration for the disparity of crime percentages by race...which you pointed out yourself. :wavey:

Why don't you prove it to yourself, instead of issuing a challenge for others to do so? I know what I've seen over the years. I'm not interested in convincing anyone else.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  12. IvanVic

IvanVic

I didn't call out the OP, other people did. I merely offered a way that those who deny race is an issue could prove those accusers wrong. It helps if you actually read the thread.

I already said that the president's remarks were inappropriate, but the fact that you're trying to couch it as some sort of racial tirade just further proves my point.

13. Mr Spock

Mr Spock Vulcan

On at least one thing, you and I agree. Well put.

14. Lock316

Lock316

An originator of the knockout game loses the home invasion game and his accomplice gets to spend a lot of time in a cell playing the crying game.

Beautiful.

15. brisk21

brisk21

Well.......Bye.

16. Paul53

Paul53 You local friendly Skynet dealer

It's all the homeowners fault for having his house where the kid was walking in the middle of the night.

17. UselessEnergy

UselessEnergy simple user

So many of the views on GT are extremist; to be relieved if not joyful that some kid was murdered is absurd.

Obviously the kid shot was living a rough life AND Obviously knocking out that teacher was terrible - BUT to smile and laugh because the kid was shot is overboard and sadistic

Ignorance is bliss

18. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

A 'Rough life'?!? A gang of them with BRICKS beat an innocent man nearly to death. I'm sorry, but there's NO excuse for that, and in my opinion, anyone who would do such a thing is a complete waste of oxygen and serves no useful purpose in this world.

One was later killed in a home invasion. Poetic justice perhaps? Keep rolling the dice and eventually you'll lose. The kid made his bed (or dug his hole, as the case may be), and is where he is due to his own actions and choices. Karma's a son of a b, huh? How would you like it if YOU had the misfortune to bump into him one night and he beat the ever living crap out of YOU with a brick? Would you still be as forgiving and charitable towards his 'rough life'? Or given the opportunity would you fight back, lethally if necessary?

19. UselessEnergy

UselessEnergy simple user

I dont argue him and his friends actions were ludicrous. What they did to innocent people is appalling - BUT once again, to laugh at his death is horrendous.

None of you knew him.. I didnt either, but I know Desperation makes people do terrible things.

just my .02

PS. And what if it had been me??? Yeah Id probably wanna return the favor and beat the ***** outta his face - kill him, no; laugh at his dead body as I spit on his corpse, certainly not

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  20. Peace Warrior

(emphasis mine)

Let's change the timing of the perp's demise. Shall we? And maybe we can help you align your sense of right, wrong, and terrible in a more practical way.

So, let's pretend and say instead of this perp being able to get away with attempted murder on the teacher, let's say the teacher was armed and shot him dead during the attack. OBVIOUSLY the teacher would have saved this homeowner his latest victim from going through such a terrible ordeal and experience of self-defense.

BTW- Have you ever been grilled by the Police, SEVEN HOURS, simply for having to protect yourself? Have you ever tried to clean blood from a carpet in your own home? Have you ever wiped someone's gray matter off your own wall? Your histrionics are duly noted, but you're misplacing your emotions by not understanding who the true victims are when things like this happen.

I'm curious to find out your take on the following: If the teacher would have killed the perp in self-defense, instead of the homeowner his last victim, do you think the teacher would have been any less a victim?

Please let me know your take. Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013