·
familyman
3,103 Posts
This is what Karma might look like?

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Compared with you? Definitely.
Keep up the name calling... I'm sure you can go lower!

You are dumber than a bag of hammers. There is no doubt about it.
I never said that I have black friends or that I am Jewish or Latino. I just said Stormfront members wouldn't like me very much because of my skin complexion.
You said you're tan and that they wouldn't like your ancestry... what are you then?

Because, my dim witted progtard friend, in the past the President made that remark in a very similar situation: black teen gang banger assaults law abiding citizen, smashes victim head on concrete curb, gang banger ends up shot.
The Trayvon Martin thing?

He was on a skittle run during half time of the NBA all star game... hardly qualifies as thuggin' in my book.

As far as law abiding? Zimmerman was an incestuous pedophile rapist who intimidated his victim into silence. Hardly the kind of guy that I would want to cozy up to.

As I said before, I wish he met me that night when he was riding around the neighborhood with his little saturday night special, looking for people he didn't know. He would have been the one answering the questions though... and if someone stopped a bullet it likely wouldn't have been me.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
good.

·
Get off my lawn
42,701 Posts
Wasn't this an episode of CSI??? Greg ran over the punk, IIRC. Fambly blamed him and said he was "a good kid."

·
VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts
Can we get back on topic?

Take the pissing match to private messages pls.

Let us enjoy the comments regarding that dead POS

·
Hail 2 The King
4,085 Posts
Can't help but laugh. I wish more of these pieces of trash would be shot dead. Like every one of the thugs from the WI State fair. Strange they didn't do anything since carry laws were passed. Hmmmmm

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
After a short memorial service his family pulled the handle and flushed.

·
Banned
3,453 Posts
Now he and Trayvon can compare notes and rub their total IQ of about 60 together. This is definitely a happy ending story.

Attack innocent people - get shot. Period.

·
Banned
16,152 Posts
I find it hard to believe that a member can call another a homosexual and a progtard and get away with it. What has happened to mature debate here?

Oh, and poor choice of thread title.

·
NRA Life Member
63,377 Posts
I so very much hope you are mistaken.

That would be an incredibly dumb thing to say about an American hero.
Well, that's what he said, all the same.

This message is hidden because KalashniKEV is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because ChiTownPicaro is on your ignore list.
Whatever you guys said, it was factually incorrect, left-wing nonsense.

·
Registered
8,683 Posts
Real karma, would have been if it was the person he beat, that shot him.
Perhaps this is so. I felt and feel, that if one does evil deeds, it comes back to bite one, if one does good then good will follow. Something along the lines of ... be sure your sins will find you out. Biblical IIRC, kinda like live by the sword, die by the sword.

At any rate, it appears that the young man in question found a truth out the hard way.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" -- Edmund Burke
There must be good men living in St Louis. The entire experience must be a challenge to the homeowner in question. I hope he does not suffer at the hands of young ner-do-wells criminal acquaintances or by any stress that taking a life may bring about.

81 - 100 of 140 Posts