GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Seems like such a darling with so much potential, his mama raised him good!

Looks like another one that Col. Colt created equal.

·
Scouts Out
23,810 Posts
Actually, yeah, I was out of the country. Still am in fact. 4 years in the sandbox so far. (NOT that I'm saying that makes my life superior to yours HerrGlock. I'm sure you're doing very important work stacking pants at Banana Republic or whatever you do:tongueout:)
So you spout out with insufficient information on many topics, even if there's enough information right in front of you to have an informed opinion. Interesting.

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Random said:
My apologies for misinterpreting this one. So many blatant racial slams on GT I mistakenly took this post as one of them. Nice to see I was wrong - and I learned something new too. I thought OP was making it racial. Apparently even if this guy had been white the title of the post would have been the same. Good to know and thanks for the clarification.
Not if he was White- in order for the race bait to work, he has to be Black. It's fun and amusing... if you're a racist.

I'm sure the same people go to the Crime Beat of their local papers and post that every African American criminal listed is the son of the President of the United States of America.

Then, when someone calls them on it, they can accuse them of being "Politically Correct," which is another laugh that only they seem to get.

I don't have a problem with human garbage posting their ignorant "opinions" on a discussion board. I'm a little dismayed though when it doesn't get crushed immediately by the other members.

·
Banned
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Not if he was White- in order for the race bait to work, he has to be Black. It's fun and amusing... if you're a racist.

I'm sure the same people go to the Crime Beat of their local papers and post that every African American criminal listed is the son of the President of the United States of America.

Then, when someone calls them on it, they can accuse them of being "Politically Correct," which is another laugh that only they seem to get.

I don't have a problem with human garbage posting their ignorant "opinions" on a discussion board. I'm a little dismayed though when it doesn't get crushed immediately by the other members.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I agree human life is precious. But these animals are not Human. I wonder if you would say this if you were the teacher whose jaw and face was broken by this poor human. He was a diseased rat and got what he deserved. That is my statement and I'm sticking to it.

·
Scouts Out
23,810 Posts

I don't have a problem with human garbage posting their ignorant "opinions" on a discussion board. I'm a little dismayed, though, when they don't even bother making sure their quotes attribute the correct poster when they're trying to be holier than thou.

·
Banned
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #67 (Edited)
I don't have a problem with human garbage posting their ignorant "opinions" on a discussion board. I'm a little dismayed, though, when they don't even bother making sure their quotes attribute the correct poster when they're trying to be holier than thou.
Too much vodka last night at the progressive gay party, probably.

:supergrin:

·
Right wing nut
9,442 Posts
I just love a heartwarming story before bedtime.:rofl:
Celebrate a death of a teenager.... No.

Lean back in the chair, sipping on a martini with a contented smile .... yes.
Yeah, justice was served and my heart is a bit warmed.

I do feel just a little bad that another kids slipped through the cracks to a life of crime. I guess I should thank the leftists for enslaving him in the first place.

Isn't that what Ron Paul said about Chris Kyle?
I believe that was in reference to him being black. To alot of the dumber white people if Obama is black and this guy is black they must be related.

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Too much vodka last night at the progressive gay party, probably.

:supergrin:
Oh, yes... supergrin... call me a homosexual?

:upeyes:

Are you 12 years old? Do you have an IQ of 50?

This is exactly the kind of BS I'm talking about. Go back to Stormfront.

Wait... what's the debate?

That all criminals of the African American race are the "sons" of the President???

You lost that one...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
This is in reference to Obama's compassionate statement about another teenage black thug that was shot dead last year:
"If I had a son he would look like Trayvon (Martin)".

Ahhh, he, in fact, brought it back a few days ago, calling Chicago gangbangers no different than him.....Google it.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
Ahhh, he, in fact, brought it back a few days ago, calling Chicago gangbangers no different than him.....Google it.
True

http://patdollard.com/2013/02/obama-on-teen-chicago-gangbangers-these-guys-no-different-from-me/

“I had more of a safety net, but these guys are no different than me,” Obama said at Hyde Park Academy, where the teenagers are in school. “I had issues too when I was their age. I just had an environment that was a little more forgiving.”
Then he went off to Florida to play golf with Tiger while Wife and kids went skiing in Colorado.

Absent Dad. Maybe Obama has a point.

·
Banned
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)
Oh, yes... supergrin... call me a homosexual?

:upeyes:

Are you 12 years old? Do you have an IQ of 50?
Wrong assumptions. I was just temporarily lowering my level of discourse to your progressive level so I could make myself better understood. Judging by your reply it looks I didn't lowered it enough.

This is exactly the kind of BS I'm talking about. Go back to Stormfront.
Epic fail. I sincerely doubt Stormfront members would accept somebody of my ancestry and with my skin complexion as their peer.

Wait... what's the debate?

That all criminals of the African American race are the "sons" of the President???
Straw man argument. Nobody here but yourself said that all black criminals are the President's sons. Stop projecting your closeted racism.

You lost that one...
Yeah right. Must be true if you say so. :upeyes:

·
Scouts Out
23,810 Posts
Wrong assumptions. I was just temporarily lowering my level of discourse to your progressive level so I could make myself better understood. Judging by your reply it looks I didn't lowered it enough.

Epic fail. I sincerely doubt Stormfront members would accept somebody of my ancestry and with my skin complexion as their peer.

Straw man argument. Nobody here but yourself said that all black criminals are the President's sons. Stop projecting your closeted racism.

Yeah right. If you say so. :upeyes:
Hey, at least you know how to attribute someone when you're trying to have a discussion with them. :animlol:

Being able to outthink the reply box is a good thing.

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Keep going lower!

:rofl:

You're sounding quite intelligent!

Ohhhhhh... you +1'd the anticipated "I have black friends."

Let me guess, you're a Jewish Latino Neighborhood Block Captain Gangbanger?

Impossible to make racist remarks...

True... in the OP, you only assert that Murphy is one of the President's sons. Why is that?

·
Banned
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #76 (Edited)
Hey, at least you know how to attribute someone when you're trying to have a discussion with them. :animlol:

Being able to outthink the reply box is a good thing.
Wait a second! Your GT handle is HerrGlock...Herr...that sounds verry Gehrrman.
How long do you think until the progtard will post something claiming you are a Stormfront member / neo-Nazi sympathizer?

·
Scouts Out
23,810 Posts
Wait a second! Your GT handle is HerrGlock...Herr...that sounds verry Gehrrman.
How long do you think until the progtard will post something claiming you are a Stormfront member / neo-Nazi sympathizer?

I thought that's what whatshisname was doing when he quoted someone else but then put my name to the quote. Quite confusing, I must say.

·
Banned
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)
Keep going lower!

You're sounding quite intelligent!
Compared with you? Definitely.

Ohhhhhh... you +1'd the anticipated "I have black friends."

Let me guess, you're a Jewish Latino Neighborhood Block Captain Gangbanger?

Impossible to make racist remarks...
You are dumber than a bag of hammers. There is no doubt about it.
I never said that I have black friends or that I am Jewish or Latino. I just said Stormfront members wouldn't like me very much because of my skin complexion.

True... in the OP, you only assert that Murphy is one of the President's sons. Why is that?
Because, my dim witted progtard friend, in the past the President made that remark in a very similar situation: black teen gang banger assaults law abiding citizen, smashes victim head on concrete curb, gang banger ends up shot.
In the OP article: black teen gang banger assaults law abiding citizen, slams his head on concrete, gang banger gets what he deserves: hollow point bullet. Later better than never.
Do you want me to draw a picture for you so you'll better understand the concept?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
The White House reached a new low.
When the president if the United States claims that if he had a son.
He would be just like a crazy, violent, thug, punk, who enjoys attacking people and tries to beat them to death, as he yells out, "I'm going to kill you", from what witnesses say.
Zimmerman had no choice, but to shoot.
Too bad Trevon wasn't white.
Then nobody would have cared.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

61 - 80 of 140 Posts