GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I feel nothing but joy that he finally got what was coming to him. There's no coming back from beating an innocent man half to death in cold blood.

·
Banned
5,593 Posts
I would think the article would have mentioned if the guy was Obama's son:dunno:

I though he had daughters.
I believe that was in reference to him being black. To alot of the dumber white people if Obama is black and this guy is black they must be related.

You may have noticed the post grew to two pages before anyone even questioned the Obama/son connection. That should give you a little insight into the kind of people you're surrounded by.

·
Scouts Out
23,810 Posts
"Slugs for Thugs" program? Just read that one. That's a new one.

·
GUNS=FREEDOM
2,683 Posts
Marksmanship preempts due process again. Good.

·
Banned
12,203 Posts
I believe that was in reference to him being black. To alot of the dumber white people if Obama is black and this guy is black they must be related.

You may have noticed the post grew to two pages before anyone even questioned the Obama/son connection. That should give you a little insight into the kind of people you're surrounded by.
No. It's a reference to Obama's dumbass quote he made about Trayvon Martin............. another thug now fertilizing the ground. :upeyes:

·
Scouts Out
23,810 Posts
I would think the article would have mentioned if the guy was Obama's son:dunno:

I though he had daughters.

Y'know, it might also be a reference to

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/23/obama-trayvon-martin_n_1375083.html
"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said
But then again, if you look for racism everywhere, I guess you see it everywhere. Random might want to reconsider how superior his/her life is to the posters here with comments such as the above as well.

But it's always is amusing to see cluelessness posing as superiority.

·
Registered
27,966 Posts

:rofl: Guess we saw who the dumb one was..

Good riddens to bad rubbish.

·
Registered
9,583 Posts

You must have been out of the Country when Obama stuck his nose in it and stated, “If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.”

It is now part of the popular culture.

They will be joking about "Obama's sons" 20 years from now.

·
Registered
14,493 Posts
I know, but Ron Paul got a lot of flak for quoting scripture while talking about Chris Kyle's murder/death
Chris Kyle and another friend died trying to help a fellow vet with PTSD. He performed 5 tours in Iraq and earned two Silver Stars and five Bronze Stars (with Combat Distinguishing Device) and a Purple Heart. He was shot twice and caught up in six separate IED explosions, and the insurgents had an $80,000 bounty on his head. Chris had retired from military service, wrote a best selling book (donating the proceeds) and ran his own security/training company. His death leaves behind a wife and two children.

Ron Paul's comments were demeaning as Chris was trying to help someone, not hurt them.

Ron Paul @RonPaul
Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense
5:05 PM - 04 Feb 13

And followed up with this little gem on Facebook

As a veteran, I certainly recognize that this weekend's violence and killing of Chris Kyle were a tragic and sad event. My condolences and prayers go out to Mr. Kyle’s family. Unconstitutional and unnecessary wars have endless unintended consequences. A policy of non-violence, as Christ preached, would have prevented this and similar tragedies. -REP
Those are the statements.

Dr. Paul came off looking like an ass in light of his comments toward a decorated American hero that saved countless lives of fellow combat soldiers. Do date, Dr Paul only offered the Facebook "clarification" and no apology.

Any moral equivalence offered with Chris Kyle and the violent end of this kid thug who confronted his intended robbery victim would also be lacking in value judgement.

·
Registered
14,493 Posts

Your projection of values and insinuations really say more about yourself.

·
Banned
5,593 Posts
You must have been out of the Country when Obama stuck his nose in it and stated, “If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.”

It is now part of the popular culture.

They will be joking about "Obama's sons" 20 years from now.
Actually, yeah, I was out of the country. Still am in fact. 4 years in the sandbox so far. (NOT that I'm saying that makes my life superior to yours HerrGlock. I'm sure you're doing very important work stacking pants at Banana Republic or whatever you do:tongueout:)

My apologies for misinterpreting this one. So many blatant racial slams on GT I mistakenly took this post as one of them. Nice to see I was wrong - and I learned something new too. I thought OP was making it racial. Apparently even if this guy had been white the title of the post would have been the same. Good to know and thanks for the clarification.

41 - 60 of 140 Posts