Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello GlockTalk,

I have been reading GT since I bought my first Glock about two months ago, G19 gen3. I have been watching all the youtube videos and searching all over the place to get my fix. I haven't taken delivery yet because the shop is letting me pay on lay-away. Now I'm obsessed with Glocks.

Living in California sucks! The laws are killing me, or will kill me, hopefully not. I'm close to retirement and looking to get out, someplace cooler that doesn't snow. We are possibly looking at Oregon. Hopefully sooner than later. At least the sheriff in my county has loosened up with issuing CCWs.

I have had my CCW license for about three years and have been carrying a Kahr PM9 at 4 o'clock in a Crossbreed MiniTuck, very comfortable. I like it but I have to carry two extra magazines to feel safe and secure. Now when I get my new G19 I'll have 11 ready to go with 21 total rounds with one extra mag compared to 20 with the PM9 and two mags. And a better gun to handle. When I move out I'll be buying 15 round mags first thing.

I'll be switching to AIWB because I spend a lot of time in my car. Looking at Sidecar or a holster of that type. But I did order and received a Brommeland Max Con V holster for the G19, what a fantastic holster! I can't wait to break it in.

I have been finding a lot of people modding their Glocks. I plan add an extended mag release (stock Glock) for now and shoot it to see what I need. Probably sights but I want to see how the stock sights work. I see lots of LEOs using stock sights. I'm not so hot on changing my sights yet.

Well, I'm getting too long here. Have a good day all. Thanks for such an incredible resource. I look forward to learning more.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,804 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

·
Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Welcome to GT.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.