Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys heard of the guy on an expi that bumped two taxis and fired shots in Makati. They were able to trace where the guy went but I wasn't able to follow up who the guy was. Any updates on this incident. I really hope this guy gets caught whoever he is

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
edtf, that guy you are talking about is the son of the owner of Harrison plaza. the famous robert "roby" puyat martel whom in the past also got in trouble when he shot his wife in the stomach.

here is a newpaper article way back in 2004
http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=news03_apr06_2004

A scion of the Harrison Plaza has been charged with frustrated parricide by his wife, whom he allegedly beat up and shot inside their Ritz Tower condominium unit in Makati City last Aug. 23.

Describing her husband, Robert “Roby” Puyat Martel, son of mall owner Antonio Martel Jr., as “moody, violent and a danger to society,” Melissa Mercado Martel, 43, filed her complaint-affidavit before the Makati prosecutor yesterday morning.

Mercado, daughter of actor Luis Gonzales and Vina Concepcion, said she wanted her husband jailed for physically abusing and terrorizing her throughout their 20 years of marriage.

The shooting reportedly took place at 504-A Ritz Tower along Ayala Avenue around 2 p.m. when, according to Mercado, her husband suddenly attacked and tried to strangle her without provocation.

Slapped, beaten

She said she was dragged into the room of their son Paulo, pinned down on the bed and repeatedly slapped and beaten.

Martel then went back to the living room, seething with anger, and began hurling and smashing family pictures.

The complainant said she was brought to the kitchen, where her husband shot her at close range in the abdomen with a .38-cal. revolver from Martel’s bodyguard, Fidel Nimes.

“You son of a *****! Who the hell do you think you are?” Martel allegedly told Mercado before he shot her.

Mercado said she got out of the apartment with the help of another bodyguard, Joel Castillo, and their youngest son Anton, who rushed her to Makati Medical Center.

According to Mercado, their son Paulo, 20, and daughter Nikki, 16, witnessed the entire episode.

Mercado said she allowed herself to fully recover before deciding to formally sue her husband, who has custody of their three children.

“I have thought about this carefully and tried hard to preserve my family. I have kept my silence all these years, and it is time for him to suffer the consequences of his act,” Mercado told reporters.

She said her husband even forced her to sign a prepared affidavit of desistance last Oct. 15.

Trigger-happy

Asked if her husband is on drugs, she replied in the negative. But, she said Martel, has always been violent and trigger-happy.

Initial police reports said the crime happened at 3:06 p.m. Mercado’s personal nurse, Doris Bautista, testified that at the height of the quarrel, Mercado shouted: “You’re hurting me.”

Mercado then got a knife to attack Martel or defend herself. Martel was reportedly slightly wounded in the left shoulder.

Mercado’s doctor, Ramon Francisco, said the bullet hit the victim in the upper part of the stomach and exited in the back.

Police said the absence of a formal complaint had barred them from investigating the case. Ferdinand Fabella

and here is the update on the shooting iba na yung name ng suspect
http://www.gmanews.tv/story/107049/(Update...d-rage-shooting

johnny cruz na pero sa news kagabi sa TV patrol identified na si martel ang suspect.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MARTEL!!!! kaya pala may pinagmanahan siya :wow:
Balita the guy had 5 bodyguards and his backup was another expi :steamed:
I wonder if he will just pay his way to freedom

·
Registered
117 Posts
nag aapura daw ata sa traffic tapos nakasagi ng taxis ung expi nya??? taxis chased him then he along with his bodyguards aboard another expi mauled the drivers, total complainants so far... 6, a "blue" bodyguard left his cheap copy of rolex when he threw punches at one of the taxicab drivers, oh well talk about those ******s!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nag aapura daw ata sa traffic tapos nakasagi ng taxis ung expi nya??? taxis chased him then he along with his bodyguards aboard another expi mauled the drivers, total complainants so far... 6, a "blue" bodyguard left his cheap copy of rolex when he threw punches at one of the taxicab drivers, oh well talk about those ******s!
I heard they did a counter flow and side swiped the taxis. He should be charged with IPR violation for the fake rolex :supergrin: major turds alright!!

·
BOG's #1611
1,286 Posts
his SUV's are still in the custody of the police, still parked in our station. sadly he's not among the arrested offenders.

·
itchy trigger
1,126 Posts
Saki,

Please give me a call if this guy is caught. 5 minutes lang kami sa parking lot without his guns and goons. I'll make him realize what he put his wife through all these years.

I hate wife beaters.:steamed:

-BT

P.S.

On second thought, let him bring some of his goons.

I also hate arrogant bodyguards.:supergrin:

·
what a move!!!!
785 Posts
sayang galing lang ako sa makati kahapon,dito din ako dumaan sa street na eto,almost the same time,sayang hindi pa kami ang nag abot,para parehas na lang....saki pag sa inyo ako nakulong dahil sa tao na eto pakidalan mo ako pandesal ha....

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I just cannot imagine if this POS confronts a BOG who just came from a match. Better yet, him and his bodyguards in a gunfight against some BOGs???????

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
bed weather na bed weather, ang iinit ng ulo niyo ah..

nagpasabi na si saki..duwelo!

saki at batangueno vs. all the badigards! venue is at yoshinoya..all you can eat gyudon:supergrin:...appetizer c/o of gramps pogi. bawal ang minor bowl, kukutusan ni saki..at bibigwasan ni pogi:rofl:

siyempre yung amo ng mga badigard ang magbabayad, manalo o matalo,bwahahahaha...dahil kung hindi...blouse ang isusuot ni mr. amo sa makati city jail, courtesy of P02 saki:supergrin:

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
I just cannot imagine if this POS confronts a BOG who just came from a match. Better yet, him and his bodyguards in a gunfight against some BOGs???????

If he were to confront me, I'd try hard to defuse the situation.

If despite that, he and his party decided to skin some steel, there's pretty
good odds 4 or more of them woud be dead, and I'd be facing charges,
if I wasn't dead myself.

Note that I said 4+ dead, not incapacitated.
Given the caliber I'd be dealing out, the latter demands the former.

h.

·
SalingPusa
699 Posts
bed weather na bed weather, ang iinit ng ulo niyo ah..

nagpasabi na si saki..duwelo!

saki at batangueno vs. all the badigards! venue is at yoshinoya..all you can eat gyudon:supergrin:...appetizer c/o of gramps pogi. bawal ang minor bowl, kukutusan ni saki..at bibigwasan ni pogi:rofl:

siyempre yung amo ng mga badigard ang magbabayad, manalo o matalo,bwahahahaha...dahil kung hindi...blouse ang isusuot ni mr. amo sa makati city jail, courtesy of P02 saki:supergrin:
pwede ba kami sumali ni heavy?

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Saki,

Please give me a call if this guy is caught. 5 minutes lang kami sa parking lot without his guns and goons. I'll make him realize what he put his wife through all these years.

-BT

P.S.

Tim ang puso mo easy lang :supergrin:

·
BOG's #1611
1,286 Posts
Saki,

-BT

P.S.

unfortunately, he won't be arrested anymore. he will hide under the skirts of his lawyers. he would just claim that he wasn't there and just insist to file charges, it needs warrant now from the court for him to be put in jail. and it doesn't end there the criminal charges that can be filed against him would be bailable and opportunity again for him to be out. his lawyers are well paid that he always evade the arrest, before we can serve the warrant he already posted bail on the case filed against him by his wife.

sayang galing lang ako sa makati kahapon,dito din ako dumaan sa street na eto,almost the same time,sayang hindi pa kami ang nag abot,para parehas na lang....saki pag sa inyo ako nakulong dahil sa tao na eto pakidalan mo ako pandesal ha....
sige pre gawin kitang mayor sa jail...:supergrin:

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
unfortunately, he won't be arrested anymore. he will hide under the skirts of his lawyers. he would just claim that he wasn't there and just insist to file charges, it needs warrant now from the court for him to be put in jail. and it doesn't end there the criminal charges that can be filed against him would be bailable and opportunity again for him to be out. his lawyers are well paid that he always evade the arrest, before we can serve the warrant he already posted bail on the case filed against him by his wife.

sige pre gawin kitang mayor sa jail...:supergrin:

This is pretty fustrating talaga!! Tama talaga na may advantage ang may pera :steamed:
Mabait din ang Diyos - just imagine kung grupo nga ng shooters na katalo ng mga mokong na ito. Shoot fest ang dating niyan. I'm sure kawawa yung bystanders niyan - while shooters will make sure of what is behind the targets these hoodlums will not hesitate to spray and pray :steamed:

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Another frustrating job for the law enforcement people.

·
Registered
153 Posts
With people like this, they eventually will meet their match and get what they deserve. I remember a talked-about incident before that happened near the Makati ave JP Rizal area. It was an ***hole na nagwawang-wang coz he wanted to get ahead of everybody else in traffic (you know the type). A group of men waiting outside one of the establishments commented out loud (they said "Paliparin mo!", translation: Make it fly!) The ***hole got out with a pistol, and according to the papers, FIRED A SHOT at the men. Big mistake---Turns out the "bystanders" were part of Fidel Ramos' security detail when he was still CSAFP. They of course automatically pulled out their submachineguns and...well you can imagine what happened.

As they say...knock on death's door often enough...

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
pot, 3kings

puwedeng puwede!
mag elimination round kaya muna kayo nina saki at batang? fatal four way gyudon match!:supergrin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts