Another gunman charged in Kyle Ritterhouse investigation.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Fox, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

Rule of law means that charges against Kyle Ritterhouse will be dismissed. If that don't happen then it is a corrupt Judicial system.

View: https://youtu.be/VEPyvoCeILA

2. Trademark

Trademark tabula rasa

Two dead, one wounded. Rule of law is that this boy goes to the joint. System is not corrupt just because you don’t agree.

TACLOAD and Jonesee like this.

3. jimcorbin

jimcorbin

Things are looking better and better for Kyle

catman71, 10or45, glock1097 and 9 others like this.
  4. Tuner Sandwich

Tuner Sandwich

Self defense in my view.

But martyr or villain, both sides are going to nail this kid to a cross.

5. Schrag4

Schrag4

2 dead, 1 wounded doesn't automatically mean that someone goes to jail. It matters why 2 were killed and one wounded. Rule of law depends on why they died, your statement is a broad brush and incorrect.

10or45, The Machinist, mjmac and 35 others like this.
  6. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

Kyke Ritterhouse defended himself from a mob. The people in that mob should be held accountable for the deaths.

7. fg17

fg17

He will probably get off on SD.

But one thing I know, I did a boat load of stupid **** at that age, but even back then I would have never gone to a riot zone with my rifle.

8. MacMilly

MacMilly

you’re projecting.

9. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    nrajeff, mike from st pe and Inyo Tim like this.
  10. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

I thought he didn’t. He went to clean up graffiti, was asked to stick around to help (it sounds like people he knew as he worked in the area) asked him to stay. He had a basic first aid kit. Then someone loaned him a AR (who I assume knew him)
    Or is that incorrect?

It’s been known since day 3? That there was a gunshot from behind Kyle, and the first two people chasing him. 2nd was a “reporter” who hoped to get video of someone getting pounded. Instead missed getting video of guy infront of him getting shot.
    So it sounds like I was wrong. The first shooter was not shooting at Kyle I guess, maybe... it sounds like they think muzzle was up when he fired

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    ThatGuyYouKnow and mj9mm like this.
  11. fg17

fg17

When I said riot zone I meant the whole city of Kenosha. Should have never been there.

I know people that went to clean up after Minneapolis, they did it when the rioting was over in the daytime.

ETA: I work very close to where riots where going on. But I didn’t have a choice to be there, not if I wanted to get paid that is.

12. shadowgunner9

shadowgunner9 This used to be AMERICA........

No matter the age of Kyle- 17 or 47- what difference does it make- he was ASKED to help out watching over private property, and got attacked. he DEFENDED his life against a mob- rules mentality, and is alive today.
    The gun he carried was not even his. IF he DID NOT have said gun, he may not be alive today. And I for one see the lesson in that action.
    Self defense. No other determination need be made. The many videos of this night make that very clear to me- I have looked at hours of video, and I have zero doubt.
    Flame on. Maybe, just maybe sometimes the right person is in the right spot at some critical time.

10or45, bigchuck83, mjmac and 12 others like this.
  13. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

Kyle Ritterhouse had a right to be where he was, doing what he was doing. It is the rioters that broke the laws and it is the rioters that need to be held accountable.

14. fg17

fg17

I agree, I can’t stand the freaking rioters.

But..
    Do you think it was worth it, would the legal trouble and notoriety be worth it to you?
    Would you let your 17 year old go to a riot zone?

15. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    Actually, this case is awash with reasonable doubt; at the end of the day, the charges will be dismissed or the kid will be acquitted....

10or45, glock1097, fastbolt and 8 others like this.
  16. Cirdan

Cirdan

I think the age point is he probably doesn't have experience or the maturity to handle a gun in a difficult situation. It was stupid to put him in that position.

Personally, I think it's dumb to carry a weapon to a riot and get involved in a fight. I'd just stay away.

I want video of protestors being ***holes. Not conservatives. You know how the press will play that. Any excuse to attack the right, and ignore the left.

17. Flyman98

Flyman98

BS! He was defending himself from low life scum that were intent on killing him. Go back to listening to the liars on CNN and MSNBC.

10or45, mjmac, Kawabuggy and 6 others like this.
  18. mj9mm

mj9mm

yeah... because no 17 year old ever went to war...

19. Glockalong

Glockalong

This is nothing new. Still no video evidence of the first shot. I agree someone else fired shots at the same time that Kyle shot his first victim, but loud noises, do not mean we can shoot people, even if they are kid touchers. What if a car had back fired at the same time? Would that absolve Kyle of killing the angry bald kid toucher? I think not. That would be negligent homicide. Was the bald dude lunging for his gun? We have yet to see proof.

20. shadowgunner9

shadowgunner9 This used to be AMERICA........

IF you pay close attention to the videos out there, you will see a 17 year old carrying an AR like a seasoned pro. His attention to detail and his trigger discipline are very well honed. I am not an expert by any means but I learned a thing or two watching him fight and evade being killed under pressure. He certainly kept his head about him as he evaded people intent on KILLING HIM, and even tried to "surrender" to a marked squad- and was told to leave the area.....so he went home and SURRENDERED the next day......doesn't really sound like a lawbreaking criminal to me....
    Again, I suggest looking at this-
    https://www.ar15.com/forums/general...Analysis-UPDATED-1st-Shooter-ID-d-/5-2362796/
    IF you are committed to learning exactly what went down that night, this link is very well done- by an attorney, no less.

Glasgow, glock1097, badge315 and 7 others like this.