Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first glock a month ago. it is a 30 sf. i loved it soooo much i traded my primary carry weapon SW m&p9c. gun store gave me $300 on the m&p so i got the G19.

I can't wait to shoot the newest edition to my collection.
in one month i have turned into a Glock snob.

i'm ok with it...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Congrats!

·
Banned
466 Posts
The 19 is in a class by itself. Great selection it will never let you down. Feed well and keep it warm....:wavey:

·
USAF Vet
10,161 Posts
I got my first glock a month ago. it is a 30 sf. i loved it soooo much i traded my primary carry weapon SW m&p9c. gun store gave me $300 on the m&p so i got the G19.

I can't wait to shoot the newest edition to my collection.
in one month i have turned into a Glock snob.

i'm ok with it...
Enjoy the Glock :wavey:
They gave you $300, thats not bad. Try Gunbroker next time I saw some go for around $400.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Same thing happened to me last year. I bought a 19 and liked it so much I bought a 26...23....27....22....21....30. My thinking is that Glock pistols will suffice for any application. Except for 22 rimfire there's no reason to own any pistol that you shoot regularly except Glock. My effort is to become proficient with each Glock pistol. Rather than adjusting to a varity of trigger pulls I sold several revolvers and my carry gun, SIG P220, and will shot only Glocks. BTW, Eds' also has deals on ammo. UMC 9mm 500 case for 100$.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Collect em all! I started with one, now have four - and always looking out for good used ones - they are addictive.

Good Luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts