close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another GLOCK newbie

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by brian321, Jan 15, 2010.

1. brian321

brian321

Hello everyone, I purchased my first glock(M23) today and cant wait to shoot it.Im also looking forward to being a part of this forum,Im glad i found it,Although I do have a few questions, What is a good CCW holster? And i am going to be ordering a conversion barrel (.40-9) and want to get the tip of the barrel engraved,Do you guys know any unique phrases i could put on there? So for i got "smile, Wait for flash or
    "Stops Jihad on Contact".This will be a range only barrel. Any idea? Thanks Guys.

2. voyager4520

voyager4520

Congrats and welcome! G23 was my first and I couldn't have made a better choice.

For my CCW holster, I have an over-the-waistband Don Hume H721 O.T.(open top) and it works great. The Don Hume Fit Code for the G23 is 36-4. They make each model holster for several different handguns, so you'd have to match the Fit Code for yours. I'm a thin guy though, and the handle still prints through my shirt unless I wear a baggy shirt or jacket. I've been thinking of trying an in-the-waistband holster lately.

You might find more info on particular holsters on the Carry Issues Board.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010

3. Zertek

Zertek

4. GlockamoJoe

GlockamoJoe

welcome
    I like the G23. It was my duty pistol for about 10 years.
    check out bulldog leather in the sponser site. his holsters are are what I use.