close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another Glock? Just what I need, yeah right.

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Gunmeister, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Gunmeister

Gunmeister

Sold both my PM9s, didn't care for the polymer feel. Wife won't part with her K9. My son adopted my K40 and gave me a new in the box Glock G27 with n/s and 4 mags in exchange. Just what I needed was another polymer safe queen.
    Tried and tried in the Buy, Sell, Trade Forum to get somebody to trade their Kahr, FTF, for this Glock, no luck.
    Doesn't somebody in West Central Florida want to trade their all stainless Kahr that some folks say are way too heavy and hard to get rid of? Lot's of folks complain about their all steel Kahrs but no one wants to part with them. What's up with that?
    This is a brand new in the box G27, born on date 08/04/04, with n/s and four mags. It's never been fired. I just don't want another Glock.
    Somebody must want to get rid of that too heavy Kahr. Come on guys jump on this. This post will probably get moved but I tried.:cool:

2. LGCubana

LGCubana Guns & Cigars

I saw your listing, but the only extra Kahr that I have right now was not on your list.

A brand new (no exaggeration) K40 Covert. I haven't had a chance to do any upgrades yet. So it has the standard thin grips & iron sights.

Let me know,
    Paul

3. stewartg

stewartg

LGC:

Good taste in cigars, by the way...

I've slowed down on them, but I used to buy several boxes at a time from good 'ole Ernesto down there on Calle Ocho!

StewartG

4. LGCubana

LGCubana Guns & Cigars

I still dip into my stash of '97 Charlemagnes every once in a while.

;j

5. stewartg

stewartg