Another Gem from Comey

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by HalfHazzard, Jul 17, 2018.

1. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

“This was the day an American president stood on foreign soil next to a murderous lying thug and refused to back his own country,” former FBI Director James Comey tweeted.

Didn’t he do the exact same thing recently with a presidential candidate that committed a felony?

2. JFrame

JFrame

As the focus starts narrowing more and more on the Russian Dossier/FISA investigation -- we can expect Comey, Brennan, and Clapper to start sounding progressively more hysterical and strident.

3. JFrame

JFrame

4. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

Yeah, I know Putin is the devil and all but I really like the fact that the Russkies called Meuller's bluff and an entity he "indicted" showed up ready to throw down but Meuller wasn't even close to prepared. Oops.

Then Putin says Meuller and his clowns can come over and work together to find all the collusion and corruption and, so far, looks like that's a no-go, also. Meuller is a '0' on backing his little BS indictments. Could it be <GASP!> that Meuller was just trolling? He got called on it and just "got served" as they say in the 'hood? :chatter:

happyguy and Bish1309 like this.
  5. JFrame

JFrame

Indeed an interesting set of circumstances...

Here's an article questioning whatever happened in the case of the FIRST set of Russian entities who were indicted? :headscratch:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...the_strange_case_of_the_missing_russians.html

Wayward Son and happyguy like this.
  6. Paul7

Paul7

Exactly, an indictment isn't a conviction, especially when coming from the shady, biased Mueller. Very strange the indictments came out three days before the summit, isn't it?

janice6 and happyguy like this.
  7. rj1939

rj1939

Where the movie "Poor White Trash" was filmed
    The world is run by the aggressive use of force (as Rush says) So is it surprising that the leader of a country is a despot?.........................even our own?

And, that trickles down through all the government agencies.......................even the Fraudrel Bureau of Instigation

Officer's Match likes this.
  8. robhic

JFrame likes this.
  9. robhic

I heard musta been 3-4 sources speculate on that same, exact point. Why that timing...? Re-direction.

10. willie_pete

willie_pete NRA Life Member

11. Paul7

Paul7

Why is it that criticizing the intelligence services, which have made many mistakes over the years, is treason, while daily trashing the POTUS isn't?

thewitt and janice6 like this.
  12. thewitt

thewitt

I do find it absolutely amazing that the Mueller prosecutorial team had no evidence in English against these first 13 Russians, and that the aggressive defense they put up has caused the indictment to effectively dry up.

What happened to the July 9th trial date?

Why isn’t someone in the MSM paying attention?

Is it going to take another FOIA request to bring this to light?

The low information voters probably think this latest group of Russians is the same as the last group. I hope they too demand a quick trial and force Mueller’s hand. Clearly he was bluffing the first time. Why believe he has anything this time?

JFrame likes this.
  13. bdcochran

bdcochran

It is not in trial. If you ever want to pay a fee, you can always obtain the docket sheet (record of what is going on) via the internet. The parties were ordered to come up with a joint protective order re evidence by June 26th. Apparently, on that day, the Russian entity filed a motion to dismiss.

Another clarification. The DOJ did not give over a bunch of documents in Russian. Another mistake by the journalist. So put on your thinking cap. The DOJ and the FBI is not filled, top to bottom, with Russian speaking people. So, if it were offering reams of data in Russian, don't you THINK that the documents would have been translated into English??? Well, English translations were not offered. And, in a theoretical world where your DOJ offered the English translations, the defense would want hearings on the accuracy and methods used to obtain the Russian language documents and the translations. Oh my goodness gracious!

Great Caesar's Ghost. Don't be surprised when the case against the appearing party is dismissed by the DOJ or the motion is granted.

If you conclude that the offer of Russian language documents were a ploy, you can go to the head of the class for figuring that out.