Glock Talk banner

another g43 owner

958 Views 12 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  cremaley
So as I statedI picked up a g43 when I found one cheap. It will not replace my g26 nor should it. However for pocket carry this is the nicest 9 I have found. I figure to do some sort of steel sight and get a few mags and look at the new extensions. The plus ones make a lot of sense on this gun. The accuracy is there like most of the short glocks.I would liken it to a chiefs special in the great gun envelope scheme of things.If it holds up as well as the others its a real nice package.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
So as I statedI picked up a g43 when I found one cheap. It will not replace my g26 nor should it. However for pocket carry this is the nicest 9 I have found. I figure to do some sort of steel sight and get a few mags and look at the new extensions. The plus ones make a lot of sense on this gun. The accuracy is there like most of the short glocks.I would liken it to a chiefs special in the great gun envelope scheme of things.If it holds up as well as the others its a real nice package.
Congratulations! The G43 is an excellent pocket carry when using the flat base plate mags. The extended base plates are more fun to shoot but, they print. I use them as my back up and range mags. I am waiting on an extended 8-10 round mag to come out for range use.

· Read Only
365 Posts
I got my 43 on Friday, did some range shooting with it for an hour but could not take it home because the background check was not in. Nearly one hour and 40 miles later from my local gun store, I got the clearance call. It will stay in their safe until I get back there next week. I posted my initial impressions yesterday.

· Registered
3 Posts
I got my 43 yesterday... I've put about 200 rds through it already. Love this gun and fits in my pocket just perfect. I carried it all evening yesterday and today. Sometimes I forget it's even there... Very comfortable and easy to carry Glock. I prefer the extended mag versus the flush one. It fits in pocket just fine ... And I have a better grip with it. I will add the extended pinky plate to my other mag and make them both the same.

· Registered
173 Posts
Love my 43. Taran Tactical has some +2's in grey in stock which should make for a nice back-up magazine/range addition. I got hack sights for mine and enjoy shooting it much better w/ the upgrade. Enjoy your new toy!

· Registered
2,187 Posts
Congrats !!! I shot a rental before buying one , and I was really amazed with the accuracy and min recoil for a such a small package. The only thing I will change is the stock connector for the ghost edge connector, the stock trigger pull is around 8lb.

· Registered
13 Posts
Congrats... picked one up 2 weeks ago. I love the way this little guy shoots.

· Registered
118 Posts
Congrats on your 43, Initially I was not impressed with the 43 after purchasing one, But no hasty decisions on sending it up the road. it shoots sweet and I have had zero issues with aprox 300 rounds through it. I contemplated trading it until I started carrying it and I can say it carries real easy IWB with a Desantis intruder now I'm thinking my 238 and S&W3914 will be trade fodder

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.