Another friendship down the toilet.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Batesmotel, Jul 7, 2020.

1. bigj480

bigj480 CLM

His wife is out there acting like this and he should not tolerate it. She's actively contacting his old friends and telling them to renounce the bible and constitution. She's not acting like a woman, not being feminine. It's his job as head of the household to lead her. I know, not everyone agrees with that point of view. You are right that it would be MUCH harder to do at this point. It has gone way too far. Maybe she is just mentally ill and he really isn't tolerating this behavior, but that's not the impression I got.

2. Rizzo

Rizzo Garbage Day!

Whoa, wait a minute; if we can’t get it from women, where else are we supposed to get it? :headscratch:

You ain’t one them middle-eastern types, are you? Because I can assure you that this family site doesn’t tolerate that kind of abomination around here!

:holysheep:

MB-G26 and GKL like this.

3. Sharkey

Sharkey

Fleshlight?

4. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

Life coach advice right there. HH

Sharkey and G30SF/F-250 like this.
  5. Greeks.45

Greeks.45 Glock Man

The world has lost its balance, Women these days do whatever they want all in the name of equality, Men don't head homes anymore...Women want to be in charge, i think we should let them, After all they say "what i man can do a woman can do better"

Sarcasm.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  6. Aurora

Aurora

That's it!

Anyone ever see a guy get out of one relationship just to fall into the same thing again?

V.

Greeks.45 likes this.
  7. Greeks.45

Greeks.45 Glock Man

What are you trying to imply ? are you say b be crazy ? :cowboy:
    I disagree with your comment, If you're honest to a woman and yet she isn't right for because of her lifestyle etc. That doesn't mean you chose wrongly. good people exists with different orientation.

8. IamtheNRA

IamtheNRA

He is clearly *****whipped.

9. Gauss Rifle

Gauss Rifle

Did you somehow misunderstand what I wrote? You humor escapes me.

No matter; I'll elaborate.

SEX, (not counting homosexuality or your little beastie joke) is the ONLY thing women can offer a man that we can't get elsewhere.

For those of you who say "children", it should be noted that cloning and other means of genetic engineering are now available, with others in progess; though you may need to go to less heavily regulated countries for some of these options.

Failing that; there is an over-abundance of orphans and foster children on this hunk of rock. And though a woman is required for their conception, men don't need to deal with them and the legal liabilities they represent.

Does that clear things up?

10. G30SF/F-250

G30SF/F-250 Pinky Out Platinum Member

PA to LA to NY to FL to IL to VA to GA to OH to FL
  11. Gauss Rifle

Gauss Rifle

12. Rizzo

Rizzo Garbage Day!

Yeah, I think I’m getting it.

In my experience, the kind of men who say “women are only good for one thing” are such repellant, unlikeable ***holes that women naturally want nothing to do with them in the first place, so they adopt that attitude as a kind of wounded defense. It’s classic “fox and the grapes.”

If this applies to you, may I suggest hanging out with my good friend @Kawabuggy ? He literally has to invent new ways of saying “not interested” every time he goes out to paint the town red, and he sounds like he could use a desperate wingman to soak up his discards. :ladiesman:

Oh, and thanks for that “spoiler” trick! Learn something new on here every day.

:wavey:

MaxB, HollowHead, MB-G26 and 2 others like this.
  13. Gauss Rifle

Gauss Rifle

Desperate? You're funny.

My experience has always been that men tend to base their self-worth (and those of other men; as demonstrated by your comment) on how much sex they get. Not surprising; considering that the majority of male effort is based around acquiring wealth and pointless material objects to impress women.

Meanwhile, with regard to relationships, I've never met a woman who was truly enjoyable to be with outside of sex. Likewise, I've never met a woman who's interest in me wasn't focused fully or in part on my ability to provide for them. When I was younger, I used to believe that I would find a good woman, get married and start a family but in all my years, I have yet to see a real life example of what I find acceptable in terms of a potential wife.

It took more than 15 years of my life, thousands of dollars, frequent ghosting, plenty of bad dates, lots of sex, almost getting married to a stone cold ***** and watching more than half of the men I've ever personally known having nasty breakups/divorces and/or paying child support for me to figure all this out and accept the reality of my situation; that what I want in a woman (which is not unreasonable by any stretch of the imagination) does not exist. So naturally, I came to the conclusion that from a logical (and legal) standpoint, the cost and risks women represent far outweigh any benefit I would get from being with them.

The fact that some of you feel compelled to dispute what I say just means that some of you are fine with gambling with your lives and futures and some of you are women who want men to continue gambling their lives on them.

Me? I don't have the time or patience for that. I'm too busy saving for a retirement with some peace and quiet. :cool:

RJ Schuknecht and Kawabuggy like this.
  14. light-switch

light-switch Back to work...

I'm happy with my wife and life. Eighteen years, four wonderful kids, and looking forward to the rest of our lives together. Married or single, life will never be perfect: having a partner and companion to go through it together makes the journey way more pleasant.

"Even lobster will taste like soap if you have it often enough."

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wasatch and Kawabuggy like this.
  15. G30SF/F-250

G30SF/F-250 Pinky Out Platinum Member

PA to LA to NY to FL to IL to VA to GA to OH to FL
    How sad.

16. Gauss Rifle

Gauss Rifle

17. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

The old adage, "They're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you" may apply here. HH

18. Gauss Rifle

Gauss Rifle

I'd have to agree.

However, only time will tell who gets the last laugh and who gets to spend some time in family court.

Kawabuggy likes this.
  19. Aurora

Aurora

It's like that old joke; A liberal is a conservative that's just been arrested. A conservative is a liberal who's just been mugged. People will change if there is a good reason to do so, particularly women.

I met this rich guy who happened to be single. Somehow, he met a good looking woman who was a NBA groupie. She managed to get knocked up by some low level player but she didn't know which one was the father so she was stuck with a half black child and no marketable skills. The rich guy took a liking to her and given her situation, JUMPED on the offer.

The ironic thing about the situation was the radical change in her politics. When I first met her she was a rabid liberal. However, her meal ticket was generally conservative and she changed her politics accordingly.

What I'm saying is this; you never really know who you're dealing with. People are difficult to pin down because they lie to themselves more than they lie to you.

V.

20. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr CLM

Life’s to short to deal with crazy

Budqweiser and DaveD like this.