GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some may brush it off, but he's getting endorsements from rappers and it's making a difference in Trump's approval numbers. 50 cent, Lil pump, Kanye, Ice Cube, Waka Flocka are among the known. After 50 cent mentioned Biden's tax plans, Trump's approval numbers in the black community went up quite a bit. So this is bigger than many may think.

As for Lil Wayne, he credits a police officer for saving his life and getting him on the right path. He's been overwhelmingly pro police and outspoken about that.

This went out to Lil Wayne's 34.5 million supporters on twitter

upload_2020-10-29_19-30-43.png

·
Registered
10,146 Posts

·
Registered
19,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't discount any influence celebrities have. It's a big deal to a lot of people. I would rather them openly support Trump instead of what the Rock did.
Most celebrity endorsements don't, but this is way different.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Didn’t Filthy Cent turned around and started talking **** about President Trump as soon the owners of the Democratic Plantation started putting pressure on him for having the audacity of supporting President Trump?

Never thought he was that good at backpedaling....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Didn’t Filthy Cent turned around and started talking **** about President Trump as soon the owners of the Democratic Plantation started putting pressure on him for having the audacity of supporting President Trump?

Never thought he was that good at backpedaling....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Hodge twins did a show on the 50 cent "backpedal", they seem to think he was being sarcastic due to his ex offering another "spin".

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Hodge twins did a show on the 50 cent "backpedal", they seem to think he was being sarcastic due to his ex offering another "spin".

100% was being sarcastic. I can't believe so many didn't pick that up when he followed it with the line from Scarface.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
The Rock is a huge name, but I don't think he has the same effect on the black community as Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Ice Cube etc.

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,372 Posts
100% was being sarcastic. I can't believe so many didn't pick that up when he followed it with the line from Scarface.
slow folks don't always grasp the right straw when politically drunk

and I mean the one's that didn't get it.............not the rappers

Reactions: B C

·
Mentally Frozen
24,772 Posts
Wasn't he on the apprentice?

·
M62/76
11,966 Posts
Wayne is one of the few talented hip-hop artists out there IMO.

Reactions: B C
1 - 20 of 23 Posts