Another .22 conversion kit this summer

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by stolenphot0, Mar 29, 2012.

1. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

Window shopping the Zev website, I clicked to see their Upper Parts and came across this:
    [​IMG]

Its priced about the same as the TacSol kits. I realize its probably just an early prototype, because the barrel looks a little loose around the slide opening.

http://www.glockworx.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=725178&CAT=3689

2. ConcealedG23

ConcealedG23

I wonder how many rounds fit in a mag. The AA kit looks nice and is of proven quality but 10 rounds per mag bums me out when I think about it. Zev does make some quality stuff.

D

3. ConcealedG23

ConcealedG23

Just spoke with them. Mags are 10 rounds but aren't done being manufactured yet. They hope to develops a high-cap mag in the future. Kit comes with the complete upper and one mag. Extra mags are $35. They said it's designed to shoot the cheap .22 ammo. Seems the price is on the higher end of what I would consider acceptable. Guess I'll just have to shoot more to recoup the cost, right? Sounds like they will be available April/May-ish. I can't decide if I should wait for it or not.

D

4. allegro

allegro

I totally agree about the small mag.

I turned around and picked up an AA 25 round mag, but HATE the look. It is 9 inches long.....I look like I am in the ghetto.

Oh well, I love my AA kit though