GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
A swamp dude
10,933 Posts
Little by little the NY Times and other anti-Trump media liars are being flushed out. It may be too late for revelations like this to help the election outcome, but the stink of CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR and others will hang in the air for years to come.

·
A swamp dude
10,933 Posts
If you strip away their lies, what remains of the political left? Cheating, stealing, killing... they're really disgusting people.
Hate begets evil behavior, and hate for Trump has consumed Democrat leadership from top to bottom. They are obsessed. They are evil. Hate also drives the MSM.

I’m not sure what to prescribe for Dems. Political exorcism (Trump victory, hold the Senate, win the house) will foster greater hate in the short term but may eliminate their demons eventually.

I don’t see this turning out well unless a red tide sweeps across the country.

Reactions: DonGlock26

·
Registered
74,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: mj9mm

·
Making America great again!
16,228 Posts
Little by little the NY Times and other anti-Trump media liars are being flushed out. It may be too late for revelations like this to help the election outcome, but the stink of CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR and others will hang in the air for years to come.
Sadly, their viewership will probably continue. People getting their "news" from these sources want to hear what they're saying. They don't know if it's the truth or not, it just comports with their view of reality. For others, it's therapy.

Reactions: orangejeep06

·
Registered
74,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Reactions: spork

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
I don't believe ANY news stories with unnamed sources.

Sorry.

If someone is not willing to put their name on it and stand behind their story it's not worth reading.
Yep, and after reading this book... oh geez like 10 years ago? It's been a while (hey I see they updated it for modern times) I learned not to trust any "experts" unless I can verify their bonifides myself.

https://www.amazon.com/Trust-Me-Lying-Confessions-Manipulator/dp/1591846285

Sadly, the scary, impressive ways he was able to get fake news on major media outlets isnt as interesting today since all these outlets have fully embrased fake news now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts