animal in need

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by kawalerzysta, May 2, 2005.

1. kawalerzysta

kawalerzysta

Could you guys keep my little ferret in your thoughts. Yestarday she was happy self until today. I let her out in the morning and I have noticed that her nose was dry and changed color. Also she was very letargic and lost her apetite. After my classes I took her to vet. She was dehydrated, but that is suprising becouse she was drinking a lot of water at home. Doc said that it might be kidneys. They gave her IV and antibiotics, and she is in hospital now. Doc says that she might not be able to make it. So if you guys can, keep her in your thoughts so she can make through ordeal. She is only 9 months old.

2. Ender

Ender ComfortablyNumb

awwwww :(

let us know how she does, keeping fingers crossed for ya!

3. G19Tony

G19Tony Sneet CLM

4. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

Oh Bless her heart......I am sor sorry to hear this, I do hope she pulls through. Being she is so young that may be a good thing and she will pull thru this......

I will message NY Gunman on this........as you know he has a some ferrets and this is gonna hit him hard.......

Keep us updated..........

5. kawalerzysta

kawalerzysta

I called vet in the morning, and he told me bad news. She did make it. I'm devastate ~sd , what I can't understand how her health detoriated over one night. Doctor said that she had diabatetes. Her sugar level was to high, and insulin that they gave here was to high. Now I 'm wondering if I want to creamte her or burry her behind house. And I don't know if I can hadle looking at that empty cage. I propably will get another fuzzy soon, so I dont think about one that went away. I still see her running around, doing her warior dance. The sad thing is that she was only 9 months old.

6. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

I am sorry I am late seeing this...

I am so sorry for you loss. I know, it hurts ;w ;w ;w