GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you were actually part of the gun world, you'd know that we commonly support enforcement of the existing gun laws. That is also NRA's stance.
No I am not a part of the "gun world". I'm just voicing what I see in the real world. My gun world is my guns and mine only. And please, the NRA (LOL), the leadership is not respectable anymore. But I do support the 2nd Amendment as I support the whole constitution.

·
Registered
27,168 Posts
Yes. This is how most criminals get guns. But most on this forum will object.
Not sure where you came up with the "object" part? Object to what, exactly?

It's not accurate, but unless you have researched the subject, objectively, or have worked in LE, you'd not have any reason to know.

One reason why I don't open carry is I get too many offers for my guns well beyond what I paid for it, and its usually from teens. Very tempting though.
This is a very odd comment to hear made by someone.

Tempting? Really? By teens?

Not something you'd expect to hear made by an average responsible gun owner. Perhaps you miscommunicated your thoughts?

Why would people seeing you walk down the street come up an offer to buy your handgun, anyway? That's ... odd.

Being new to the forum (to gun forums, in general?), perhaps you've not had much exposure to the broader world of law-abiding and responsible gun owners (meaning outside of your immediate "I am my world" perspective)?

Or ... your comments, as a new member, are actually intended to attract attention by being somewhat prickly and fomenting argumentative "discussions"?

Reactions: Redeemed

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I quit wondering a long time ago. I can't count the number of reports that have come across my desk concerning guns stolen from unlocked cars overnight. It happens over and over and over and over and over and over.

·
Free Full Clip!
17,118 Posts
No I am not a part of the "gun world". I'm just voicing what I see in the real world. My gun world is my guns and mine only. And please, the NRA (LOL), the leadership is not respectable anymore. But I do support the 2nd Amendment as I support the whole constitution.
"No I am not a part of the "gun world". I'm just voicing what I see in the real world."

I think you're just voicing what you see on the internet. Maybe you should spend more time in the real world.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I was at a garage once in my unmarked patrol car, badge and issued Beretta on my side. A Mexican working there, probably illegal, knew who I was, said "I could fill up your car with cocaine for that pistola". It happens every day.

·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,440 Posts
OP is correct. The vast majority of prohibited persons carrying firearms are carrying firearms straw purchased by judges. Judges are notorious for this. Sometimes judges make such straw purchases multiple times each day. Dems should have explored Amy Coney Barrett's straw purchases during the confirmation hearings. A missed opportunity for sure.

Reactions: Scott1970

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm guessing that buying stolen guns or just stealing them are how many felons get guns.

·
emeritus
3,059 Posts
The first two members to post on this thread joined GT in 2020 and have 28 posts between them. I'd call them trolls. Don't feed them.
The irony being the judge is guaranteed to be a liberal Biden supporter with a Harris poster on the ceiling over his bed. Soon to be bubba. Well 79 so it's safe to drop the soap.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts