Glock Talk banner

And these are the good guys?????

314 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  blueiron
Reading the thread on the pharmacist shooting the bad guy after he was down and out it is not surprising ( to me at least) to see the number of posters who thinks they are the good guys that think that murder is OK.

and look, it is pretty much the same ones that if it had been a cop doing the shooting, would be screaming it was murder!!!

:wow:
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts
Dragoon44;13069596 said:
Reading the thread on the pharmacist shooting the bad guy after he was down and out it is not surprising ( to me at least) to see the number of posters who thinks they are the good guys that think that murder is OK.

and look, it is pretty much the same ones that if it had been a cop doing the shooting, would be screaming it was murder!!!

There is no pleasing the wackos. Keep them away with a big stick; possibly one that is called a boom stick.

· Super Moderator
19,953 Posts
<---- Puts on his "Serious Hat".

What you're seeing is the common guy's loss of faith and a willingness to check out of the system. If you're not going to get justice from society, you need to make it for yourself. From there it's a very short step to ignoring justice altogether and looking out for #1 without any constraints.

Very dangerous times. We're looking more like the downslope of the Roman Empire every day.

· Registered
2,890 Posts
The bad part is that the Roman Empire went from a republic to an empire. The United States I dont think will survive the transition from republic to empire. The Romans transitioned and survived. We wont.

· Registered
12,570 Posts
Look at the morons falling all over themselves to congratulate the insane Saudis for beheading a criminal and then crucifying the corpse.

Execution doesn't bother me, but why not just give the corpse to the mobs so they can run through the street with it and then hang it from a hook, only to pelt it with stones.

· Super Moderator
61,598 Posts
blueiron;13072403 said:
Look at the morons falling all over themselves to congratulate the insane Saudis for beheading a criminal and then crucifying the corpse.

Execution doesn't bother me, but why not just give the corpse to the mobs so they can run through the street with it and then hang it from a hook, only to pelt it with stones.
Now THAT is a carry issues thread.

"What is YOUR mindset?"

Or, "Should YOU be carrying with this mindset?"

"Do you believe that anyone who threatens you, pushing you to the point of drawing and firing, deserves to really just die because they threatened you? Do you believe you have the right, or rather the obligation to apply the coup de grâce thereby punishing the one threatening you for that as well as past and possible future transgressions?"

"Is that your mindset? It appears some posting in the pharmacist thread have that attitude. Some others are just standing in the crowd cheering as the shots are fired into the bad guy's body."

Yeah, that is going to be a thread. It will probably get closed because it hurts someone's fragile f'ing ego. Maybe I should ask whom among them volunteers to step up and fire the extra shots "just to make sure". Naw, I'll leave that for maybe one of you.

Okay, it is a thread...

Y'all come on over. Got plenty of rockers on the porch, cool beverages, if the breeze don't come up, I'll set up a fan. This might get entertaining.

· Super Moderator
61,598 Posts
Dragoon44;13069596 said:
...and look, it is pretty much the same ones that if it had been a cop doing the shooting, would be screaming it was murder!!!

I was going to add that to my post, but I'd have to give myself an infraction for trolling. :faint:

· Super Moderator
19,953 Posts
RussP;13074399 said:
I was going to add that to my post, but I'd have to give myself an infraction for trolling. :faint:
I apologize for trolling. Though I considered it righteous indignation.

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
blueiron;13079019 said:
I see that in a gun turn in thread, there are some with a badge that have some ethical issues as well.
I don't even read threads started by emt1581.

:rofl::rofl:

· Registered
12,570 Posts
Dragoon44;13079249 said:
I don't even read threads started by emt1581.

:rofl::rofl:
I am not a fan either, but some cops apparently think it is okay to buy weapons that were meant to be turned in for destruction, out in the parking lot, in the lobby, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts